Crunch Cup wants Divisional Managers

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Since a new Crunch Cup might be in the works... (Probably is, as long as there is interest to be found in this august body of BBTacticals)

Crunch Cup is (or might be) big - so what it will (might) need is a couple (or several) stable bodies able to handle the making of matchmaking threads and the keeping an eye on games (that they are being played, and that they are reset if needed)

Do you think you could handle 1-3 divisions of among the best coaches the BBTactics forum can offer? Then PM this poster or add your reply to this thread, because the Crunch Cup (maybe) wants you!

-Summary-
More souls needed to fuel the Crunch Cup - sign right up is you are a stable, reliable gent, at least when it comes to administering things

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
Sadly I need to let my new job settle down before I can look into pitching in once more. I am so damn tempted, but the prospect of signing up and then getting sent overseas on work for an extended period just seems a bit too likely for me to make it work right now.

Good luck and kindest regards to all who do though, I can heartily recommend it as a great way to give back to this awesome community and to work with some really cool people, most especially Nik. :)

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Good luck and kindest regards to all who do though, I can heartily recommend it as a great way to give back to this awesome community and to work with some really cool people, most especially Nik. :)

I'm in again Nik, even if I can't rely on Ken doing 90% of the work this time :)

Indeed, last season it was more like working with Ken - but that was much appreciated. He did the heavy lifting, and I could just boss around and make decisions. :D

The target of the recruiting drive is to have one subcomissioner per group/division who can make matchday threads and keep an eye on what is happening. You won't be getting your own division. (Unless you manage to get promoted to "head assistant" or "chief mechanic" or watchamaycallit. In that case you get top billing, somehow, and also as much power as you can shake a stick at)

Ken

Kenny the Mechanic
Country Flag
Not if you keep a sense of humor about it, then its not that embarrassing it turns out. Or it shouldn't be anyway.

I keep forgetting to add smilies.

It's not embarrassing unless you forget the smilies, :(:);):D:powdodge:

jounisii

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
jounisii
Country Flag
Since I've gotten a lot from this community, I might be able to put a couple of hours in. As long as somebody holds my hand :)

Phunbaba

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Phunbaba
Country Flag
So far as I can tell I still am a part of the CC management team. I got the chat, an' the Manage League button an' everything. So unless I'm booted I'm in.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
So far as I can tell I still am a part of the CC management team. I got the chat, an' the Manage League button an' everything. So unless I'm booted I'm in.

Old hands get preferred treatment that way :D

Phunbaba

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Phunbaba
Country Flag
It is surprisingly easy. You get a division, or maybe even more than one, and you make MM threads for it and keep an eye on it. And you get a shiny new button in the upper right of your leagues tab in game when you veiw a league where you've got rights. Click on that and you should be able to figure out the rest easily.