Crunch Cup IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strobinator

Super Star Player
Country Flag
I have a new coach name for Legendary as it wouldnt let me use the same one as DE edition for some reason. So i guess that means i cant use the team anymore?:confused:

Actually, it probably means you have two different logins. You could theoretically play yourself with two computers. You could use the team, you just have to be logged in as the other coach name.

Doover

Star Player
Country Flag
??? Really???

I have the same problem but I allways thought they simply deleted the old teams... wait or did I delete my old chaos team?.... I´ll have to take a look when I´m back home.. :D

Panda with issues

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
??? Really???

I have the same problem but I allways thought they simply deleted the old teams... wait or did I delete my old chaos team?.... I´ll have to take a look when I´m back home.. :D

All of my teams were ported across happily.

Strobinator

Super Star Player
Country Flag
A long league really isn't bad. It gives you more team development. I figure if people drop out, they can just be automatic bye weeks. You really only get to play part of the game if you have a short league. The TV's around 150 are the most interesting in my opinion.

Sceadeau

Star Player
Country Flag
A long league really isn't bad. It gives you more team development. I figure if people drop out, they can just be automatic bye weeks. You really only get to play part of the game if you have a short league. The TV's around 150 are the most interesting in my opinion.

I'm in agreement there. TV 150-175ish are really fun. Strobinator and I are in a couple of long leagues, 15 and 19 weeks. Teams eventually even out at some point, and the matches become much more about coach/team management skill than starting race skills.

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
No problem just be ready to sign in when I start it. I will start signing during this weekend. It will be with rookie teams, two group stages and a cup for the 8 or 16 best teams in the end.

All we need is a vote on inducements: Extended or not?

Rav3n73

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Netsmurf,

If Legendary arrives in the post this weekend, I'll keep an eye out. Is there a Password or anything to join?

Lee

Etheric

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Etheric
Country Flag
I am going to vote for normal inducements.

I could live with extended, but the potions, especially the agi ones are pretty powerful. They should make dope testing cheaper I think, or give you some free dope tests to make taking potions a lot more risky.

Panda with issues

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I am going to vote for normal inducements.

I could live with extended, but the potions, especially the agi ones are pretty powerful. They should make dope testing cheaper I think, or give you some free dope tests to make taking potions a lot more risky.

Etheric certainly knows how cost effective agility potions are!

Etheric

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Etheric
Country Flag
Etheric certainly knows how cost effective agility potions are!

Yeah sorry about that one (but not really), agi 4 skins are great :D.

Been watching some of the CC3 replays (just found out that you can DL them using BBmanager, whcih is great) and Ghaz nearly put one to good use as well, with his agi 4 WW. After pusing down the left he lost the ball and it was marked by a TG, a blitz and crowd surfed TG later he had the ball with his agi 4 guy and broke down the field. A push on the 2D blitz in the opponents turn left the WW surrounded but with a 4+ 2+ dodge for a TD. Which wiht a team RR in the bank is a decent chance. He made a mistake thouhg and tried to blitz his way out instead, and got a :skull: on the 2nd one. A 2D against blitz with a frenzy player probably followed by a 2+ dodge is lower odds when both players have block.

Agi potions are 40k for a 46% chance of +1 agi. The strength ones are only 26% and 60k.

Hmm just had a nasty thought about playing vs woodelves and a couple of agi 5 wardancers, maybe I should go dwarves in CC IV :D.

Sceadeau

Star Player
Country Flag
Yeah sorry about that one (but not really), agi 4 skins are great :D.

Been watching some of the CC3 replays (just found out that you can DL them using BBmanager, whcih is great) and Ghaz nearly put one to good use as well, with his agi 4 WW. After pusing down the left he lost the ball and it was marked by a TG, a blitz and crowd surfed TG later he had the ball with his agi 4 guy and broke down the field. A push on the 2D blitz in the opponents turn left the WW surrounded but with a 4+ 2+ dodge for a TD. Which wiht a team RR in the bank is a decent chance. He made a mistake thouhg and tried to blitz his way out instead, and got a :skull: on the 2nd one. A 2D against blitz with a frenzy player probably followed by a 2+ dodge is lower odds when both players have block.

Agi potions are 40k for a 46% chance of +1 agi. The strength ones are only 26% and 60k.

Hmm just had a nasty thought about playing vs woodelves and a couple of agi 5 wardancers, maybe I should go dwarves in CC IV :D.

That was my worry too on that play, that he'd just 4+, 2+ with a reroll banked -- he took the less likely way, and it still almost paid off. I had to target both his +AG guys early to try to stop that nonsense.

On a side note -- the entire reason I wanted anyone to upload to BBM was so I could watch replays and see how people play. Did you watch all of the Khemri matches?

Narly Bird

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Any room for the Commisioner of the original crunch cup? Finally got my hand in my pocket and paid for Legends.

Lee

Great to have you back Raven. I still have fond memories of my first ever Crunch Cup match when one of Raven's Gutter Runners failed a 2+ dodge with reroll and died :D

I really like the racial scrolls, so i say turn them on. But potions are just too powerful, so turn them off.

Thanatos

Super Star Player
Country Flag
The problem with the racial scrolls is that, though characterful, they aren't even remotely balanced.

At least with the Potions, everyone is getting the same thing and there is a great chance they don't work (never more like for me :( ).

Status
Not open for further replies.