CCXII - Stats

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
I think the "biggest Brute" category isnt tallying correctly. My elf blitzer "Bashy" had 8 knock downs in his last game VS necro.

I thought a knockdown was only when you break armour.
If an elf blitzer broke armour 8 times in a match you had some great dice.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
I thought a knockdown was only when you break armour.
If an elf blitzer broke armour 8 times in a match you had some great dice.

For BBM stats a knockdown is "causing an armour break" yea.

I am uncertain about whether piling on might sometimes count double.

coachman

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
bjj hero
Country Flag
For BBM stats a knockdown is "causing an armour break" yea.

I am uncertain about whether piling on might sometimes count double.

Well poor coaching or poor team im winning maybe 1 in 4 or 1 in 5 so I question being division 1. Early seasons at even TV I faired quite a bit better. Maybe I need a winless season first.

Last edited:

Ken

Kenny the Mechanic
Country Flag
Well.... 2 kills this week so far... Just to please ken :)

HurrrBLRRRBLLRRblSSRRRRRGH!!!!!!

Yeah sure. I'll be your blood god. If I hafta

I'm starting to think you guys are taking the word "KILL" that is painted on my avatar's mask a little too seriously

Last edited:

Remthar

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
HurrrBLRRRBLLRRblSSRRRRRGH!!!!!!

Yeah sure. I'll be your blood god. If I hafta

I'm starting to think you guys are taking the word "KILL" that is painted on my avatar's mask a little too seriously

Well, if you have a chaos lord of khorne as your avatar, people are going to assume things ken...

Ken

Kenny the Mechanic
Country Flag
it's a CW, one of the few minis i've actually got around to painting

Ken

Kenny the Mechanic
Country Flag
Beggars can't be choosers. In my area and with the knowledge I had when I bought my Chaos and Zons, GW was the "least" expensive to buy from.

In the future I can be a little more selective (because GW is not selling anymore). If I do get around to picking up a third team, it'll be the Meiko Lizardmen. Those things look amazing (and I'll butcher the paint job, so Jbecks picked an appropriate nickname for me).

Last edited:

hungrygnome

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
And also one of the few minis from that range worth anything;)

I think this was meant as quality of the sculpt, not the cost. Though with 35 dollar plastic teams now, TT is pretty cheap. Some of the GW sculpts are BAD, like mummies and wights.

On a differnt note, I hope I can keep Bashy the elf blitzer on top of the "most violent" category, but I doubt I will, though Stabby the witch elf may make an apperence as she just acquired Mighty Blow.

Blasscend

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Blassc_end
Country Flag
No offense...

But that Blitzer is now on my "Wanted dead"-list.

Miicr0

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Miicr0
Country Flag
Well, things seem to be looking great for the tactics (not really being 1-0-2). We're leading something on our table! 1st, 2nd and 3rd of the best punching bags in division 5 is going to my team! Even while playing a bit more 'conservative' because everyone is so bashy compared to me!

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
I think this was meant as quality of the sculpt, not the cost. Though with 35 dollar plastic teams now, TT is pretty cheap. Some of the GW sculpts are BAD, like mummies and wights.

On a differnt note, I hope I can keep Bashy the elf blitzer on top of the "most violent" category, but I doubt I will, though Stabby the witch elf may make an apperence as she just acquired Mighty Blow.

Yeah it is one of the few minis from that range (edition of sculps) I like and also think fits the pose;)

akirilus

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Speaking of graveyards, it's VERY unhealthy to be a dark elf in division 1 right about now. YIKES!

Kaz

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Kazman29
Country Flag
Speaking of graveyards, it's VERY unhealthy to be a dark elf in division 1 right about now. YIKES!

Yes. Yes it is. And I can hear Ken and the rest of the elf racists cheering. That list doesn't include the niggled players who got cut either. It's a good challenge to build up the team and the treasury again though and I am looking forward to it!

Phunbaba

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Phunbaba
Country Flag
Sounds like where my season is good yours is great! :)

Edit: After taking a review of Div 7s graveyard I've noticed you in fact have 0/5 making up nothing of the graveyard. You have caused 4/5ths of the graveyard; not are making up 4/5ths of the graveyard. There's a distinctions there.

So in conclusion you aren't having a great season. Not good neither.

Last edited: