Crunched Cup for UEI:CC XII (Second Best Crunch Cup Playoff)

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Welcome all back to the cheerful anarchy of the Crunched Cup

This is where all the teams that failed to reach the playoffs in the Crunch Cup can go to play for the coveted "Golden Spoon" - prove that you truly are the first loser!

The Crunched Cup will go on alongside with the Crunch Cup Playoffs, and will be a single eliminations type tournament - a playoff of sorts, with applicants seeded randomly.

All teams that have played in the current cup are available, and any teams that were reserves for the current cup can fill out the Crunched Cup if it is really needed.

Playing in the Crunched Cup is completely legit and allows your team to continue in the next Crunch Cup. (Your team is still allowed the two Crunch Them All games between the Crunched Cup and the next Crunch Cup. Your team is not allowed to play any games between the Crunch Cup and the Crunched Cup, though)

Applications are non-binding, so statements of interest are appreciated.

It is largely a "first come, first serve" scenario when it comes to applications - but stunty teams are accepted first, then teams that ended up last or second last in their division, then everyone else in order of application. Reserve teams are only admitted if it is needed to round out the competition to a good sized playoff.

Confused?
tl/dr - if you want to play more games after the regular season, and didn't reach the playoffs, post in this thread.

(There's plenty of time - there's 6 weeks left until the CC is over, and the CrC won't be more than 3 weeks at most)

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
If needed to make up numbers, Number Nine is available for the CrC, because I don't seem about to join the real playoffs.

akirilus

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
My Additional Pylons (dark elves) are sitting on the bubble - they may or may not qualify for the playoffs as a wild card. If I miss out on the real playoffs, I'd like to join the consolation bracket :) .

Ken

Kenny the Mechanic
Country Flag
Ragnarok-N-Roll will have to sit out this Crunched Cup, because I actually have a shot at pulling off some real progress in the CC finally

ODDB have finished top of their Div and will be eliminated in the first round again, another wasted playoff spot, and another missed shot at a sexy spoon!

Triple Skulls

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Triple Skulls
Country Flag
I'll throw my hat in for the crunched cup if I don't manage to scrape into the playoffs.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
I will also enter this assuming I don't end up with a wildcard spot in the main cup.

Evil

Veteran
Country Flag
single elimination tourn = one loss and you're out right?

I wanna sign up Slave Hunters!

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Indeed. It's a straight playoff for those who didn't get to the real playoff.

Miicr0

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Miicr0
Country Flag
Made playoffs - Won't be joining CrC:bothdown:

Last edited:

Tjorne

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
.marXman. (BB1), Tjorne (BB2)
Country Flag
I am interested in joining with my Targaryen.

akirilus

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
It appears that Additional Pylons sneaked into the actual playoffs via a wild card, so they will not be participating in the CrC this time around.

Ken

Kenny the Mechanic
Country Flag
You should start the Crunched Cup 1 week later than the Crunch Cup playoffs, that way I can get in on the ChC.

-------> ":D" <-------

Limdood, it was a joke

Last edited: