Crunch Cup XII Playoffs

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Right - there'll be a separate matchmaking thread by the weekend, but the rest of this week is for moving your teams from the Crunch Cup league to the Crunch Cup Playoffs league.

Search for it in the league finder, and apply with the password crunchcup

The ones who should move to the playoff league are (check both columns)

From division 1 and the Wildcards:
Limdood who in the first week will be playing against Remthar
Kazman29 who in the first week will be playing against Dionysian
Barristan the Bold who in the first week will be playing against Kjelstad
Fallowheart who in the first week will be playing against Akirilus

From divisions 2 and 3
Mardead who in the first week will be playing against Travelscrabble
20phoenix who in the first week will be playing against DrHealex
Mordachai who in the first week will be playing against Juriel
Street who in the first week will be playing against Magfa

From divisions 4 and 5
Kendontdodge who in the first week will be playing against Danton
Jimmy C who in the first week will be playing against Gremzilla
Willpower68 who in the first week will be playing against Miicro
Chakkal2001 who in the first week will be playing against Hobnail

From divisions 6 and 7
Hungrygnome who in the first week will be playing against Pringles
Jounisii who in the first week will be playing against Lebe666
Netsmurf who in the first week will be playing against Altashheth
Landwaker who in the first week will be playing against Barmution​

Ken

Kenny the Mechanic
Country Flag
DO YOU LIKE IMAGES?!?!?!, I GOT ONE!​

PlayoffsBrackets_zps7c9af71e.jpg

Last edited:

Remthar

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I've applied to the play-off league.

Right! Lim, It looks like its time for the Paladins a Rangarok-N-Roll to meet! Lets see if I can be the one to bring down the mighty Sid Viscous! But not Bjork though, that would make Androssia and her handmaidens sad...

And maybe someone can finally put Lovebloom out of his (and more to the point MY) misery.

Limdood

Mega Star Player
Near Chicago, Illinois - in the United States of A
Country Flag
Hmmm, interesting.

I expected that the winner of Lim/Rem would play the winner of akirilus/Fallow, but apparently that won't be the case. Gonna make for a tense MD2 if i get there with a rematch vs. Kaz or Dio....i think i'll have to hope that Kaz wins, but Dio kills a bunch of elves...especially those pesky guard players

gonna have to be careful vs. Rem though too....it SHOULD be a winning matchup (but then so should RnR vs. House of amber :rolleyes:)....gonna have to be careful not to get cocky

Kaz

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Kazman29
Country Flag
Orcs! Oh joy! This could be a short playoff - Elves against a good coach with Orcs. &$#% I need to go look at his team....

Very nice image Ken! I'm a big fan of images - all those wordy things get me all confused

Ken

Kenny the Mechanic
Country Flag
Note, Nik hasn't approved those brackets. They are however the same as how last CC rolled out.

Limdood

Mega Star Player
Near Chicago, Illinois - in the United States of A
Country Flag
oh they make perfect sense for all the divisions except 1, since it ensures that 1st placers play the easiest potential games for as long as possible....Div 1 is just in a wierd spot with the wildcards, and it makes perfect sense to actually run it this way, since its the same as the other brackets, it just means that if all WCs lose, #1 plays #2, and #3 plays #4 instead of the usual playoff 1 vs. 4 and 2vs 3.....its not a problem at all, and should make for a very interesting game, as i'm sure Kaz will be looking to get some revenge on me if my 2d6 aren't as hot in our second game (and if we both get there!)

Ken

Kenny the Mechanic
Country Flag
as i'm sure Kaz will be looking to get some revenge on me if my 2d6 aren't as hot in our second game (and if we both get there!)

you'll both have to do it in CTA, cuz you aint gonna get the chance in playoffs :p

hungrygnome

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
so my match ends up necro VS Dark elf.. with another necro VS Dark elf match in the bracket next to that.. which the winners play each other... which leaves THAT match either necro VS dark elf.. or a mirror match of whatever race.

Kaz

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Kazman29
Country Flag
so my match ends up necro VS Dark elf.. with another necro VS Dark elf match in the bracket next to that.. which the winners play each other... which leaves THAT match either necro VS dark elf.. or a mirror match of whatever race.

Last season I played a mirror match to get into the playoffs, then mirror matches in my first two games of the playoffs. Then high elves then wood elves. That's a lot of damn elves - basically Ken's utopia. :p

danton

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
danton
Country Flag
:skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

Ken's Lizards are going to get smacked upside the head by some nut-job Ogres hell-bent on spreading the word of Nuffle!! Every lizard, big or small, that hits the dirt without leaving the pitch can look forward to an army of nut-job Snotlings dancing an Irish jig on top of their skulls!!!

Before this Ken's BC lizards can look forward to the exact same treatment by some nut-job Undead players instead, just as a warm up to get him in the mood!!!

This week I officially declare war on Ken!!!

:skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

Altashheth

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Orcs! Oh joy! This could be a short playoff - Elves against a good coach with Orcs. &$#% I need to go look at his team....

Very nice image Ken! I'm a big fan of images - all those wordy things get me all confused

I go orcs too.... Except mines khorne against orcs.... Netsmurf's orcs.... I think we're out :(

Good work Ken :)