Crunched Cup for UEI:CC XII (Second Best Crunch Cup Playoff)

Ken

Kenny the Mechanic
Country Flag
Nik's already adamantly stated that people who made the playoffs may not join the CrC, at least last season. I have no reason to think he'd change his mind

You need to add smilies Limdood, we went through all this last season :D

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Also, it's properly CrC, and no two things about it.

I'll post the password this evening, and people can start to mosey over.

Basilisk9466

Star Player
Country Flag
I'd love to see if the Terrors can redeem their abysmal win rate... or at the very least, continue to karmically balance the Hellions :D

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Well, the password is crunched , so everyone who has posted here can apply to the Crunched Cup for the Crunch Cup

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Ok, 9 teams have applied (10 with me) - do we have 6 more losers so we can make a proper 16 team playoff, or do some people have to sit out?

Ging

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ging
Country Flag
I'm a sucker for punishment - I could probably tempt the Sesame Creeps to drag their sorry asses to 1 more match. ;)

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
I'm a sucker for punishment - I could probably tempt the Sesame Creeps to drag their sorry asses to 1 more match. ;)

That'd be great - with a lucky draw they could grind Number Nine down a second time :p

Tjorne

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
.marXman. (BB1), Tjorne (BB2)
Country Flag
...and the Targaryens applied.
At least we got a few kills, so not totally off the statistics. Maybe we can even win another game or two.

See you on the pitch again soon:powdodge:

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
That makes 12 applicants in game - any four more volunteers? Reserves wanting to toss in a team are also welcome (so 3 could be enough, since I an contact G20 for another participant if we can only get 15)

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Thirteen teams in - when Ging applies it'll be fourteen - come on we can do this thing :D

akirilus

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
My elves are participating in the actual playoffs, but if you would like warm bodies for the CrC, I have an undead and a chaos team that are both CC-eligible. I am perfectly happy to throw either into the grinder if it will help bring the number of entries to 16.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
My elves are participating in the actual playoffs, but if you would like warm bodies for the CrC, I have an undead and a chaos team that are both CC-eligible. I am perfectly happy to throw either into the grinder if it will help bring the number of entries to 16.

No, sorry, one playoff per coach only :eek:
(I think. That's not been directly considered before, and it has almost happened, but let's try not to)

I'd be glad to fill out the card, if needed.

You might as well apply with the team you were offering up as reserves, it seems as if it is going to be tight to get the full sixteen, even if I still have hope it can be done. :)