S3 Big Crunch Nordland Match arrangement (MD8)

Mordachai

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Mordachai
Country Flag
QDJcou7.png

Almost at the end as we enter MD8. You have until the 11th at 23:59 GMT to get this one played.

Good luck and I am sorry for the lack of fluff. RL decided to steal all my free time...

Squall

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey Fallowheart,

My kick off times look like:

Wednesday: 20:00 - 22:00
Friday: 20:00 - 22:00
Saturday: 22:00
Sunday: 22:00
Monday: 22:00

I can do other times if I have to!

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Hey Netsmurf,

When do you want to hand the skorned another defeat?

Im free for my normal times of 18:30 to 21:00GMT during the week and most weekend times.

Fallowheart

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Fallowheart
Country Flag
Hey Fallowheart,

My kick off times look like:

Wednesday: 20:00 - 22:00
Friday: 20:00 - 22:00
Saturday: 22:00
Sunday: 22:00
Monday: 22:00

I can do other times if I have to!

hey mate,

top o' the table... looking forward to our match :)

I believe that i'll be working from home tomorrow, I don't suppose you could do earlier than 2000 GMT?

otherwise unfortunately I won't be able to do a start that isn't an early morning Saturday match. like 0500-0900 GMT.

let me know

Squall

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
no chance I can play early saturday but my wife is out so I have the kid all to myself... I work until 19:00 GMT so I need a little time to put the kid to bed and eat :/ Also Sunday my wife is out during the day at a meeting :(

Fallowheart

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Fallowheart
Country Flag
no chance I can play early saturday but my wife is out so I have the kid all to myself... I work until 19:00 GMT so I need a little time to put the kid to bed and eat :/ Also Sunday my wife is out during the day at a meeting :(

How about late game? Say midnight gmt?

Unfortunately my kids dont go to bed until just then and prior to that is food/bath time.
What time do you get up? Match before work possible?
Ive done matchs at 2am (my time) before.

Squall

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Well I normally get up about 6/7am when my kid jumps on me :/ Maybe Saturday night at midnight I could just manage. I will be playing like shit though :p

Fallowheart

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Fallowheart
Country Flag
Well I normally get up about 6/7am when my kid jumps on me :/ Maybe Saturday night at midnight I could just manage. I will be playing like shit though :p

well I want your 'A' game ;), go with what you can. If you prefer I could do a 1-3am (06000-800GMT) on Saturday morning. My kids usually get up at 430 or 5 :p I haven't seen a 6 oclock wake up in years :(

Squall

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Nah it would have to be Saturday midnight start (or as early as you can) I think.

jounisii

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
jounisii
Country Flag
Hi Wilipower!

Friday sounds great, since I'll have loads of time in my hands. How about 11.00 GMT? Can do other times as well...

Fallowheart

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Fallowheart
Country Flag
Nah it would have to be Saturday midnight start (or as early as you can) I think.

ok, so this is usually where I get mixed up... Midnight Saturday GMT would be MY -*FRIDAY* 1900 (7pm) right?

I will endeavor to be early (kid dependent).

siggy2021

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
siggy2021
Country Flag
Juriel, my availability is pretty much unchanged from the normal. I get home from work around 23:00 GMT during the week, and am free at any reasonable GMT -5 time on the weekend. Tonight is definitely a no as I have to be at work super early in the morning tomorrow, and would rather not play tomorrow as I have a really long day. I can if necessary though.

Based on our time difference, I'm guessing the weekend will work better anyways. Let me know.

dodger

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
drdodger
Country Flag
Hello Dionysan, during the week I'm not home until around 23:45 GMT, so I'd guess we're looking at something on the weekend. How does 16:00 GMT on Saturday or Sunday grab you?

Dionysian

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hello Dionysan, during the week I'm not home until around 23:45 GMT, so I'd guess we're looking at something on the weekend. How does 16:00 GMT on Saturday or Sunday grab you?

Hmmm - my weekend is pretty full at the moment - I'd much much prefer a weekday game if possible - Anything in 2345-0300 GMT (start times) tonight or 2morro night any good to you?

Edit: Match at 2300 Thur elsewhere now, so tomorrow night would 0100-0400 fri GMT start (thur evening for you)

Edit2: Full availability (start times) :

Tonight: still available until 0300 GMT if you check your email and see the earlier PM in time.
Fri 0100-0330 GMT (your Thur evening) and 1400-1800 and 2200-2359
Sat: 0000-0200 GMT (your Fri evening)
Sun: 1200-1400 GMT
Mon: 1200-2100 GMT
Tue: 1200-1800 GMT

Last edited: