Cyanide BBTactics in OFL Season 12

20phoenix

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
20phoenix
Country Flag
The dust has settled on season 11, some coaches have run with their tail between their legs, some with their heads held high and some deposited in the morgue. A wave of fresh blood from BBT has joined the league.

Our contenders this season:

LFC North:

Ken - Chaos Pact
Danton - Skaven
Travelscrabble - Wood Elves
Everblue - Chaos Dwarfs (boooooooo!)

LFC West:

Barmution - Nurgle
Ging - Slann

LFC East:

Dreamy - Wood Elves
20Phoenix - Amazon

LFC South:

ScottishDunc - Chaos

Unknown Divisions:

Orabbi - Chaos Dwarf
Remthar - Dark Elf
Mardaed - High Elf
Elessar9 - Underworld
Viajero - Wood Elves
Squall - Furry walking corpses

Good luck to all involved!

Last edited:

Ken

Kenny the Mechanic
Country Flag
LFC North belong to BBT it would seem, looking forward to seeing you all out there. Have fun guys :)

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
I'm just sad I don't get to play Barmution so I can terrorize him with my ludicrous 2d6 combined with the imba power of woodies!

(Although I'm also quite relieved as I hate playing nurgle)

Viajero

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Also forgot one more coach in the list! One that beat a former OFL champion and even got into playoffs with the best W-D-L record this past season! :D

Last edited:

Ken

Kenny the Mechanic
Country Flag
Also forgot one more coach in the list! One that beat a former OFL champion and even got into playoffs with the best W-D-L record this past season! :D

i'm pretty sure netsmurf had to take a pass this season

narg

Veteran
Country Flag
You play slanns in that league???

How do you do that? Direct IP? FUMBBL?

narg

Veteran
Country Flag
Direct IP. All of the league management is handled by a third party system. It also means all of the star players are available to use. :)

What do you mean by third party system?

I'm playing in a direct IP league and the admin does everything manually so if you have an easier way of doing that I'm interested!

EDIT: how do you manage niggling injuries? For the moment we haven't figured that out so we just bring it down to MNG.

Last edited:

danton

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
danton
Country Flag
Have a look at Old World Football League

The match replay is loaded to a server side system there. Everything in terms of team management is then handled by that system. Probably around 95% of that is automated and the commissioner only has to manually adjust a couple of things like free zombies for example.

Before playing a match you download your updated team roster from their server, complete with any star players you hired. It adds a lot of flexibility to what Cyanide offers with only a little inconvenience.

Ken

Kenny the Mechanic
Country Flag
the team files are custom built by the OFL server, same way cyanide does it in game, but the manager over at OFL takes all the replay files, then reconstructs the "end of game" version of your team, and you download a new copy of your updated roster afterwards

Ging

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ging
Country Flag
I'm just sad I don't get to play Barmution so I can terrorize him with my ludicrous 2d6 combined with the imba power of woodies!

(Although I'm also quite relieved as I hate playing nurgle)

Well my rookie frogs have the daunting proposition of playing Barm's solid-looking Nurgle... twice.
Hopefully he won't squish us too badly.

Viajero

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
You play slanns in that league???

How do you do that? Direct IP? FUMBBL?

Not only Slann, but also Chaos Pact and the whole Star Player Roster! Yes! See for example...

Hack Enslash!

HackEnslash.jpg

And here the Pact race (we are now using a Rat Ogre model as the Ogre instead, so to be able to see the mutation animations, but the stats are those of the Ogre):

forum_pact.jpg

Here a pic for the "Circus" race, which is Slann. Even though the theme is different (due to lack of actual Slann models in game) the stats are precisely those of Slann.

circus.jpg

Thul (the admin) has also had a go at creating the Bretonian team although it is not yet usable in the league). Using Thralls as linemen, Pitfighters as Yeomen and Human Blitzers as Blitzers.

bretonnia.png

Last edited: