Big Crunch Application & Reserves\Waiting list

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltiMATE

Star Player
Cyanide Username
UltiMATE
Country Flag
No offence taken guys. And to clarify. I am probably a noob compared to you.

My point was with the ball and chain that it might not be a written rule but it would not happen at a table top game as you would not let me do that as it is pointless.

The other point I tried to make that I do not mind getting advice when I ask for it. In those cases I even love getting a ton of it, because I need it. In this scenario I did not ask or need it so that's that. It might be rude of me. Please say so if it is, but that's just the way I am with this topic. :)

Now let this thread be as it should be and if you want to continue we can open up a new one.

Limdood

Mega Star Player
Near Chicago, Illinois - in the United States of A
Country Flag
with 7 ogres on the field, I don't know how you could NOT have fun...especially when its a temporary team! I'll even get to cheer when my opponent injures off the ogres, cuz if they all die, I get to play an all snotling team...which would still be fun!!! I wonder if I can get all 6 ogres bonehead on the same turn

Breidr

Star Player
Steam Username
Breidr
Cyanide Username
Breidr
Country Flag
Whelp, things escalated quickly. my school kicked in with my graduation paperwork and I am actually ready to graduate, like I've been telling them all along. Now I'm a month behind on my Capstone project, so I don't think I'll have much time for Blood Bowl in the near future.

I was actually going to take on two/three leagues because I anticipated a lighter workload because they **** me over, now I'm not sure I'll have time for any. My Chaos may even sit in a holding league for awhile.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Well, good luck with school then. Blood Bowl should still be around when you find spare time again. :)

Zodd1888

Veteran
Country Flag
I'm looking to get into this league if possible for the next round. Name is Zodd1888, will be Chaos, and will likely have a name like Randomly Discovered.

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
We've had a couple of newer coaches learning on the fly in BC. If you get the chance I'd ask Scotishdunc and nogorogo for their advice

Silfuin

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Silfuin
Country Flag
So, here I am.
After some thought I decided to try this adventure and apply for BC.
I'll do my best to fulfill league obligations which, given my actual playing rate, don't seem heavy at all.
Team decision is not yet done, but I guess there ìs still time for that.

Triple Skulls

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Triple Skulls
Country Flag
Hi all,

I'm coming back after a break and as I've just missed season 4 sign-ups I'll put my name down for the reserve list in case anyone drops out. I could play Rho Alpha Tau from S1&2 if a 'seasoned' team is needed or start a new one.

Otherwise, I'll see you in CTA!

Cram

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Cram
Country Flag
Since the season now startet, i just wanted to inform you that i don't wanna be on the waiting list anymore.

Maybe i'll try my luck again by signing up for the next season, but i wanna play complete seasons, nothing less...
;)

cya
Cram

DrPoods

Veteran
Country Flag
I posted this in my welcome thread as well but looking for feedback. I would like to put my name down for the next Big Crunch season list.

Just thinking of which team to bring.

I generally use less represented teams in leagues and was considering Khemri, Vamps or Khorne Daemons. Any suggestions? Alternatives?

Thanks.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
I posted this in my welcome thread as well but looking for feedback. I would like to put my name down for the next Big Crunch season list.

Just thinking of which team to bring.

I generally use less represented teams in leagues and was considering Khemri, Vamps or Khorne Daemons. Any suggestions? Alternatives?

Thanks.

Welcome

Out of those 3 there are only one team currently (Khorne). We have had a Khemri team spend a couple of seasons in the premiership. Killing many a good lineman. Vamps have been represented the least with only one team for one season. I was tempted by Vamps but the take a while to skill and I have no patience.

However it all depends on what your happy with. Pick a team you will have fun with and enjoy.

DrPoods

Veteran
Country Flag
Yeah. Have a thread going on Vampire development with lots of encouragement to give them a go. It would either be them or Khemri.

Probably Vampires.

Status
Not open for further replies.