New Player for CCIV or V

Mico Selva

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I'll think of something else, then. Let me just dig up the list of current teams, so I avoid duplicating somebody... or I'll just pick Halflings. I bet they're free. :D

Etheric

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Etheric
Country Flag
Ok what are we missing

Chaos
Goblin
Halfling
Khemri
Lizards
Vampire

Only one of hte T3 teams this time, guess is not suprising as the comperitition is a minimum of 12 games. This late I would probably take a goblin team, you can have lots of bribes from inducements and it is always chaos when goblins play.

Mico Selva

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Thank You. Every one of these teams would be fine (except Vampires, from which I want to stay as far away as possible), so I definitely have some options to consider know.

Mico Selva

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I see that my team has inherited an impressive 1 draw 5 losses record. I'll do my best to develop it further along similar lines. :skull:

Thanks for the link, Etheric. I've just read that it's the winner of the match who has to worry about BBManager, so I guess I won't heave to learn it as fast as I thought.

Etheric

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Etheric
Country Flag
I see that my team has inherited an impressive 1 draw 5 losses record. I'll do my best to develop it further along similar lines. :skull:

That record does not matter unless it makes a difference for the seeding in round 2. The first group stage was intended to give people a chance to get some xp, before round 2, at the end of which people get elimated.

Considering Sceadeau got to the final of CCIII with Khemri it is a bit strange he managed to be so spectacularly unsucessful with Necromatic, but different teams do play quite differently, which is one of the joys of BB. McFood who won CCIII with dark elves would quite like to swap back to them from Undead for example :D.

Edit :: oh I forgot if you ask your opponent nicely they should be able to upload to BBManager for you if necesary, or you can post the replay somewhere and then I can upload it for you. BBmanager is a great tool though, so I would recommend getting to grips with it as soon as you can.

KFoged

Veteran
Steam Username
KFoged
Cyanide Username
KFoged
Country Flag
That record does not matter unless it makes a difference for the seeding in round 2. The first group stage was intended to give people a chance to get some xp, before round 2, at the end of which people get elimated.

Considering Sceadeau got to the final of CCIII with Khemri it is a bit strange he managed to be so spectacularly unsucessful with Necromatic, but different teams do play quite differently, which is one of the joys of BB. McFood who won CCIII with dark elves would quite like to swap back to them from Undead for example :D.

Edit :: oh I forgot if you ask your opponent nicely they should be able to upload to BBManager for you if necesary, or you can post the replay somewhere and then I can upload it for you. BBmanager is a great tool though, so I would recommend getting to grips with it as soon as you can.

Yeaah :) for sure I like to get "my" darkies back, but atleast i'm felling that my Undead play is getting better for each time i'm using them.

McFood

Mico Selva

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Yes, I somehow missed that little piece of information before applying, or I would have picked Lizadrmen or Khemri instead of Goblins. Oh, well. :D

Installed BBManager, but had no time to play a game/watch a replay to check how it works. But I intend to do it soon, since I have to check if my Dark Elves really roll 1s everywhere, or it's just a perception failure.

illLich

Star Player
Country Flag
Mico Selva
when can u play?
i have GMT +4. but yet dunno when exactly i will have time on weekend. So i prefer to know what time suit 4 u? so i can manage my plans.

Mico Selva

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Well, same here. I will be available most of the weekend, but right now can't say when exactly. How about tomorrow morning? I could be up and ready around 7 am (GMT +1, I think - we have 8 am right now here).

Hoverdog

Super Star Player
Country Flag
So I heard that there was a dropout recently, and I would be more than happy to replace the poor guy.
My timezone is +1 GMT (central europe), and I can play any at least a bit bashy team. there's no place for passing in my bloodbowl.:skull:

Thanatos

Super Star Player
Country Flag
We have had two drop outs but we are also in the second stage of the League so I'm not even sure there is an option for new teams.
But there will probably be another League in a month or two so you won't have to wait long to join in. :)

Etheric

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Etheric
Country Flag
I think if someone drops out you can replace them at any time. There are 3 games left this round, and you inherit the record of the team you replace, which means it is pretty unlikely you would make the knock out stage.

If you make a new team and apply we can see what we can do.