Looking for proxy coaches to play WE in OCC

Viajero

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Seems I wont have much time for BB from now on, so I ll be probably looking to finish off the current OCC season to put this great game in stand by, at least until BB2 comes out or so...

In the mean time, if there is any any coach around interested in playing with my OCC woodies in Div2B for the last few games of the season, please let me know!

Since I ll be putting them in stand by after this, any willing coach is free to use them in these games as he/she sees fit, experiment with them etc, no worries.

ImageRoster.aspx

Last edited:

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Sounds like you should get Gallows Bait to do it.

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
Much as I would like to help out, I'm struggling to keep my 1 game per week schedule since my project workload at work ramped up.

I've just had 2 extra projects dumped on top of the 4 I'm already running. :(

Etheric

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Etheric
Country Flag
Can do it, but maybe it is not good if I do as we are in teh same divsion.

My record si about 1 retirement a game as well :D.

That is an awesome team though, and if you are not going to play them for a while maybe it does not matter how many I get killed.

Last edited:

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Much as I would like to help out, I'm struggling to keep my 1 game per week schedule since my project workload at work ramped up.

I've just had 2 extra projects dumped on top of the 4 I'm already running. :(

Too bad. I figured you could use the fun of playing a fully developed woodie team.

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
Too bad. I figured you could use the fun of playing a fully developed woodie team.

I certainly could, though crimsonsun helped by cheerfully taking a full nuffling & Elf BS on the chin with his Khemri team who walked away 4-0 down. Cost me a niggle to my already broken thrower, but cheered me up no end.

Viajero

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Can do it, but maybe it is not good if I do as we are in teh same divsion.

My record si about 1 retirement a game as well :D.

That is an awesome team though, and if you are not going to play them for a while maybe it does not matter how many I get killed.

Thanks man, but I wouldnt think the league rules allow for someone proxying in the same division he/she plays no? Vested interest and all that I d imagine?

Viajero

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I certainly could, though crimsonsun helped by cheerfully taking a full nuffling & Elf BS on the chin with his Khemri team who walked away 4-0 down. Cost me a niggle to my already broken thrower, but cheered me up no end.

Well, let me know if you interested! :)

Etheric

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Etheric
Country Flag
Was going to look at the schedule and see if there was scope for abuse. If we don't play the same people not sure it matters. I am looking at mid table mediocrity and you are too really. I guess if I was to win the last 3 games might have a chance at something else, or losing all 3 I might get religated, but that is about it.

Can make a thread in the 2b forum and ask anyway.

Viajero

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Well, already told Pid that I am in the lookout for proxy coaches over here, and asked him if he knew of any new OCC applicant that was interested in playing a bit now rather than later.