Crunch them all - open cyanide league in Blood Bowl 1 (LE/CE)

lawastooshort

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
lawastooshort
Country Flag
Apologies for the double post but not having much luck in the chatbox at short notice.

Would anyone be able to play my rookie underworld one of the next three evenings at about 9pm UK time?

Cromm10k

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Cromm10k
Country Flag
I have submitted two teams:

Chaotic & Evil (Chaos Dwarves with two matches under their belt in the Ault World)

Underground Wranglers (a fresh Underworld team).

I'm a bit under time constrains but my wife and the kids will be on a vacation soon. So from September 5th on I will have two weeks full of gaming time in the evenings.

Would be great to to pick a some matches up. I will ckeck this thread on regular basis and will post my free time slots ASAP.

You can also try to catch me on Steam or Skype (name is always the same: Cromm10k)

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
You can also sometimes arrange "pick me up" games through the forum chat on the forum front page.

There is also a LFG CTA (Crunch Them All) thread in the matchmaking forum if you want to schedule a game with a random opponent some time into the future.

Cromm10k

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Cromm10k
Country Flag
Sorry, I was not able to locate the CTA matchmaking thread ...

I have time for a match or two later today. I will put a massge in the chat here at BBTactics when I'm ready to go. I will be also available through Steam and Skype ... the name is always Cromm10k.

So contact me if you are interested in bashing an old rusty veteran around. I have Chorfs and Underworld teams in CTA ready to get slaughtered.

crimsonsun

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
crimsonsun
Country Flag
I can play you, just give me a shout or steam when you fancy it.. My steam name is also crimsonsun

crimsonsun

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
crimsonsun
Country Flag
I use Vent normally but my microphone is bust and I've not got around to picking up a replacement yet, which is awful I am sorry to say!

kopmcginty

Star Player
Country Flag
I need somewhere to get teams smashed on a casual basis as I can only afford to commit to one scheduled league. I love this site though, it's been a massive help in my time lurking before I first posted.

Any restrictions regarding submitting fresh tv teams.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
I need somewhere to get teams smashed on a casual basis as I can only afford to commit to one scheduled league. I love this site though, it's been a massive help in my time lurking before I first posted.

Any restrictions regarding submitting fresh tv teams.

All teams, regardless of history are welcome.

Only teams that joined CTA as fresh teams and then have played 6 or less CTA games are allowed to go on to CTALE or Crunch Cup though.

Fresh teams seem to have a restriction of TV1000 exactly. This is solvable for teams not ending on an exact 1000 by adding cheerleaders (or rerolls if more money has to be wasted) and then removing these before playing the first game with the team (which offers a refund)

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
The Zombie team Zack (Necro team, but no wolves or wights) continue their reign of terror by abusing poor rookies in CTA.

Carrying 1190 TV they played 1090 high elves who had generally forgotten to tie their shoelaces, but after managing a slow TD in the first half and a defensive score in the second half, Zack sidelines the ghouls for the last drive, playing with nothing but zombies and golems.

Turn 16, and the elves have just failed the pickup for their last shot at a consolation score, so Moaner the zombie waddles over, picks up the ball in two TZ and long bombs it to Biter the zombie, who snags it and lurches up to Zed who takes the handoff and GFI:s in to score.
(He had been moving up for two turns already, just in case I would get a shot at trying something stupid. I got the chance, I tried something stupid, and it worked :p)