BC:7 Averland MD-6

Smakapotomus

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Smakapotomus
Country Flag
Greetings gents and assorted creatures of Averland.

With just 4-short weeks of regular match play remaining there are still 7-teams very close to the top spots for bragging rights, and positions in the coming playoffs.

Even Hazbot's Vamps are not mathematically eliminated from post season play. So that being said, schedule your matches, bloody your opponent, and bring glory to your Averland fans.

Druchi Negotiation Tactic (crimsonsun) v. Twerking Grrlz (Wallbanger)

Complete Beard (Jakerbeef) v. Deadly Laughter (Zungado)

Sylvannian Knights (Hazbot) v. Southwest Voodoo (0800 Anarch)

Tropetasia (KopMcGinty) v. Lykstag Lemmingz (Valokiloren)

867-5309 (akirilus) v. Probability of Success (Street)

Best of luck this week, and glory on the pitch.

akirilus

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Playoffs? PLAYOFFS??? Don't talk about PLAYOFFS!

But seriously - what playoffs? :)

In other news - Street, when would you like to play this week? I could play Wednesday after 21:00 GMT, and Friday after 20:00 GMT. Saturday is also doable, Sunday is completely out, next Monday should be ok after 21:00 GMT. Does any of this work?

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Friday at around 20:00GMT sounds good to me. So hopefully see you then.

As for the playoffs I think Smack is refering to the promotion spots.

akirilus

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Friday at around 20:00GMT sounds good to me. So hopefully see you then.

As for the playoffs I think Smack is refering to the promotion spots.

Ok - let's do Friday at 20:30 GMT - this gives me a bit of a cushion to get home. See you on the pitch!

Wallbanger

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Wallbanger
Country Flag
Hi crimson!

I'm available after 2300 GMT on Thursday/Friday/Monday, then after 1700 GMT on Saturday and a tight window on Sunday where the only time I can really start is right at 1900 GMT.

Let me know what works for you

Jakerbeef

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Hi Zungado, im on gmt and here's my availability

Thu- free after 2030

Fri- free all day except for a game at 2030

Sat- free after 2030

Sun- free after 1930

Mon/Tue- dunno yet but free for sure after 2000

o8oo Anarch

Super Star Player
Country Flag
At least any bets will have great return rates, I really wouldn't count on it though.

Anarch, I can play at 1800 or 1900 GMT Thursday or Friday, tell me if that works for you.

19:00 thursday works best for me.

Valokiloren

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
ʋǟʟ
Cyanide Username
Valokiloren
Country Flag
Hey Kop,

I'm free at the following times:

Friday: Any reasonable time - 22:00 GMT (Start time)
Saturday: 16:00 GMT - 22:00 GMT (Start time)
Sunday: 17:00 GMT - ? GMT
Monday: Any reasonable time
Tuesday: Any reasonable time

Hope one of these works for you~

~Val

crimsonsun

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
crimsonsun
Country Flag
Hi crimson!

I'm available after 2300 GMT on Thursday/Friday/Monday, then after 1700 GMT on Saturday and a tight window on Sunday where the only time I can really start is right at 1900 GMT.

Let me know what works for you

I can do any time starting in the next 3 hours, otherwise 23:00 Monday would work for me. I can't do the weekend I'm afraid and obviously the time difference is going to make our times more tricky since my best two nights to play as late as you like are tonight (only just seen the post) and monday night. If you need to contact me quickly add me on steam username crimsonsun.

Thanks mate.

kopmcginty

Star Player
Country Flag
Hey Kop,

I'm free at the following times:

Friday: Any reasonable time - 22:00 GMT (Start time)
Saturday: 16:00 GMT - 22:00 GMT (Start time)
Sunday: 17:00 GMT - ? GMT
Monday: Any reasonable time
Tuesday: Any reasonable time

Hope one of these works for you~

~Val

If your about I can start in the next hour and half so by 1530.

If not I should be able to do sometime Sunday from 17 to 19 GMT but would have to specify a little later on today.

Valokiloren

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
ʋǟʟ
Cyanide Username
Valokiloren
Country Flag
Ah, seems I didn't come back soon enough to confirm a match this afternoon, but Sunday is fine with me. Ball is in your court so far as the start time, but regardless I ought to be able to do anything after 5PM so I'll see you at your chosen time. :D

Wallbanger

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Wallbanger
Country Flag
I can do any time starting in the next 3 hours, otherwise 23:00 Monday would work for me. I can't do the weekend I'm afraid and obviously the time difference is going to make our times more tricky since my best two nights to play as late as you like are tonight (only just seen the post) and monday night. If you need to contact me quickly add me on steam username crimsonsun.

Thanks mate.

Monday was going to be fine but my work schedule got rearranged and Monday isn't fine anymore... :(

Could you do Tuesday? I could start a little earlier, say 2200 GMT, it that would help?

Valokiloren

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
ʋǟʟ
Cyanide Username
Valokiloren
Country Flag
Hey Kop,

Seems we misssed one another on Friday and then as far as I'm aware you didn't manage to settle on a time for Sunday and therefore didn't turn up, so I just thought I'd update the thread to let you know a slightly revised timetable:

Today: Anytime (though I'm not liable to recheck the thread until 12:00 GMT)
Tomorrow: Anytime

Hope this helps, and I hope things aren't too serious at home,

~Val

kopmcginty

Star Player
Country Flag
Sincere apologies Val. More PC problems and I had left my Ipad elsewhere so couldn't communicate my problems.

Admins, can you please award an admin win to the Lemmingz.

I've really tried to maintain my presence in online BB but my laptop continues to think this is a bad idea.

My other league finished a few weeks back and I already confirmed I wouldn't compete in the new season there. I have already also withdrawn my OFL application.

I desperately wanted to see out this season at least but it is unfair on my opponents to continue at this stage. I need to check who to PM but I feel it's best for everyone if I withdraw from the remainder of the season. :(

crimsonsun

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
crimsonsun
Country Flag
Monday was going to be fine but my work schedule got rearranged and Monday isn't fine anymore... :(

Could you do Tuesday? I could start a little earlier, say 2200 GMT, it that would help?
22:00 Tuesday works fine mate. See u then.