BC Reikland MD 6

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag
The stressfull time is over, MD 6 has arrived and please get your games played by the 13th of January.

With 4 games to be played and only 5 points between the first and ninth placed teams there really is all to play for. I'll get some updated predictions in later this week so look out for that.

By the way. It really helps if you post your availability in full as early as possible. If some slots aren't sure state that as well.

Lizards of Wall Street (Znarx) - (.)BC(.) (willpower68)

Sumwar Ogre Teh Rainbow (Manticoran) - Pixel Mafia (Ging)

Black Hearted Buccaneers (Tyriok) - Your A Nation (siggy2021)

Extraordinarily Ordinary (Gyasi) - Wyrmwood (Werebat)

Borderin on Inzanity (Smakapotomus) - Aggravated Nurglary (jrpeat)

GL to you all and late the games commence.

Last edited:

willpower68

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Znarx seems we have a interesting game infront of us..

now i am in Vietnam +7GMT and going back 12 jan so want the game been playing before this weekend if possible since i will be busy on my last weekend here

wed if you can play early GMT it would work
tors early as possible or could work on the evening also
fri same as above as early as possible or very late gmt ould maybe work aswell

Tyriok

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Hi siggy,

I am GMT +11, I don't have any definite plans from Wednesday onwards but will be busy during the day. I should be fairly available each day, best times are usually morning or night GMT time. (start times around 0900 or 2000 are good).

Would any of that work for you?

Cheers
Tyriok

Keraunograf

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Keraunograf
Cyanide Username
Manticoran
Country Flag
Hi, I'm at EST, or GMT-5. Can play... Most evenings my time, so like 11PM GMT to 8AM GMT.

Ging

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ging
Country Flag
Hi, I'm at EST, or GMT-5. Can play... Most evenings my time, so like 11PM GMT to 8AM GMT.

Hi Manticoran,

I'm at GMT, so an 11pm start is too late with work the next day.
That's just going to leave Friday night (I'm out Sat night).

Can you make it any earlier that 11pm GMT on Friday? (I usually start my games around 8:30 - 9pm, but a compromise of 10pm would be ok).

Let me know what you think.

Ging

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
Znarx seems we have a interesting game infront of us..

now i am in Vietnam +7GMT and going back 12 jan so want the game been playing before this weekend if possible since i will be busy on my last weekend here

wed if you can play early GMT it would work
tors early as possible or could work on the evening also
fri same as above as early as possible or very late gmt ould maybe work aswell

I'm in GMT-8, so that puts you 15 hours ahead of me.

I have to pick someone up from the airport late tonight (Tuesday night). I could play around 09:00 (AM) GMT on Wednesday. I might be home slightly earlier than that. I'm not sure if that's early enough for you on Wednesday.

I will be working from home my Wednesday (which is mostly your Thursday, due to the time difference), I could play Wednesday GMT 18:00 to around 24:00 (midnight). I'm busy Wednesday evening my time, but could play starting 07:00 to 08:00 GMT on Thursday.

If none of those times work, can you propose something specific? General good times are in my signature, with most daylight hours on my Wednesday OK since I'm working from home then.

Keraunograf

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Keraunograf
Cyanide Username
Manticoran
Country Flag
I'm at military exercise from Friday evening to Sunday evening, unfortunately, so can't do that at all.

Smakapotomus

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Smakapotomus
Country Flag
Borderin Orcs v. Aggravated Nurglary

Hail JPert,

As stated in my team blog this match is the one that has worried me the most this season and it appears as if my fellow coaches have done little to bring your team down a peg or three. That being the case here is my availability for the coming week...

01.08 Thursday 1500 - 1900 GMT or after 2230 GMT
01.09 Friday 1500 - 0200 GMT
01.10 Saturday 2030 - 0330 GMT
01.11 Sunday 2030 - 0330 GMT
01.12 Monday 2030 - 0330 GMT
01.13 Tuesday 2030 - 0430 GMT

Cheers,
Smak/ Tim

Ging

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ging
Country Flag
I'm at military exercise from Friday evening to Sunday evening, unfortunately, so can't do that at all.

Bugger.
Just to clarify, so this week you can only play between 11pm - 8am GMT on Wed, Thurs, Mon & Tues night?

I understandably want to avoid an admin result against the replacement ogre team, which would see me disadvantaged compared with the other teams in the division.

The only other thing I can do from my end is see if I can work from home one day this week (perhaps Friday). That way I could minimize the amount of sleep I will lose on a working day.

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
Borderin Orcs v. Aggravated Nurglary

Hail JPert,

As stated in my team blog this match is the one that has worried me the most this season and it appears as if my fellow coaches have done little to bring your team down a peg or three. That being the case here is my availability for the coming week...

01.08 Thursday 1500 - 1900 GMT or after 2230 GMT
01.09 Friday 1500 - 0200 GMT
01.10 Saturday 2030 - 0330 GMT
01.11 Sunday 2030 - 0330 GMT
01.12 Monday 2030 - 0330 GMT
01.13 Tuesday 2030 - 0430 GMT

Cheers,
Smak/ Tim

Tyriok did his fair share to help you last week. You won't be facing Elfigor (-ST) or my +2MV Pestigor (Dead) but I've lost no killy potential.

Should we shoot for Friday about 2000 GMT to start with? That's the earliest compatible time for this week, but every day from then has times that could work (2030 - 2200 GMT) if you'd prefer one of those.

Keraunograf

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Keraunograf
Cyanide Username
Manticoran
Country Flag
That seems really awful for you. I'd be fine with taking an admin lose against you if it comes to that, since I'm not sure I'm even keeping this team and would probably lose to you regardless.

Smakapotomus

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Smakapotomus
Country Flag
Tyriok did his fair share to help you last week. You won't be facing Elfigor (-ST) or my +2MV Pestigor (Dead) but I've lost no killy potential.

Should we shoot for Friday about 2000 GMT to start with? That's the earliest compatible time for this week, but every day from then has times that could work (2030 - 2200 GMT) if you'd prefer one of those.

Friday, 2000 GMT will work fine for me. See you on the pitch.

Smak

Ging

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ging
Country Flag
That seems really awful for you. I'd be fine with taking an admin lose against you if it comes to that, since I'm not sure I'm even keeping this team and would probably lose to you regardless.

Yeah that plan wouldn't be great for me.

I suppose an admin win would at least let me keep pace with the others in Reikland. Although, we're going to miss out on the chance to score some badly-needed SPP on rookies to help rebuild the team.
And it was a chance to play against someone different! Oh well, until next time.

Shall I PM St.Cloud then, copying you in, with the admin result request?

Keraunograf

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Keraunograf
Cyanide Username
Manticoran
Country Flag
Sure, apologies for you not getting to play the game, but military commits yada yada.

siggy2021

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
siggy2021
Country Flag
Hi siggy,

I am GMT +11, I don't have any definite plans from Wednesday onwards but will be busy during the day. I should be fairly available each day, best times are usually morning or night GMT time. (start times around 0900 or 2000 are good).

Would any of that work for you?

Cheers
Tyriok

I get home from work at about 23:00 GMT during the week. Saturday I have D&D, Sunday I'm free all day.

Tyriok

Super Star Player
Country Flag
What time does D&D start? Could we do it before then? Sunday morning GMT time is Sunday night for me and I am back at work on Monday and it will be difficult to arrange a time after that I assume.

Thanks