BC7 Nordland MD8

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Well the season is nearly over, I never made any predictions but I can assure they would have been something along the lines of what we have now :rolleyes:

Anywhere here is your matches for this week:

s7md8.jpg

You have until the 27th of January 2015 to complete these matches. Good luck all.

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Hawca I can play Wednesday with start from 20.00 - 21.30 GMT, Thursday from 16.00 - 21.30 GMT and Sunday from noon or something like that:powdodge:

coachman

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
bjj hero
Country Flag
Hudd!

I can do most evenings, not friday or saturday, from 2130gmt.

Let me know.

Dionysian

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey Antonis,

When would you like to fight to the last dwarven corpse for the divisional title? Anything that isn't tomorrow (Tue) or Fri evening should work for me

Antonis

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey Antonis,

When would you like to fight to the last dwarven corpse for the divisional title? Anything that isn't tomorrow (Tue) or Fri evening should work for me

Hey mate, this week in my country we have our lately national hobby which is having elections! :p So i will only be available Thursday to Saturday most hours. After that only perhaps Monday night. So tell me when it's best for your Nurgly rotting corpses to die(re-die i guess)...

Hudd

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hi coachman,

21 :30 gmt is a great time for me, I got any evening except Thursday and Saturday.

Tonight?

Cram

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Cram
Country Flag
Hey cramgr, how are aftermoons ca. 20 gmt for you? I can do Wednesday. Monday or Tuesday around that time, any good?

Great time to play some Blood Bowl.
:)

Let's play tommorrow at 20 gmt.

Greetz
Cram

Dionysian

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey mate, this week in my country we have our lately national hobby which is having elections! :p So i will only be available Thursday to Saturday most hours. After that only perhaps Monday night. So tell me when it's best for your Nurgly rotting corpses to die(re-die i guess)...

Thursday and Saturday both work anytime. Fri only in the morning.

Thur 1200 (noon) GMT any good to you? I can make anytime but if you prefer evening times after 2000 GMT is preferred.

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
Hey cram, if it all possible could we start at 19.45 instead of 20, I'm going somewhere at 22 so its just to give myself some leeway, don't worry if not, I'll play fast.

Cram

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Cram
Country Flag
no problem at all. cya tomorrow at 19:45gmt.
;)

gtrain

Veteran
Country Flag
Hey Skull,

I see we're both in the states! I'm available after 6pm pst during the weekdays, and any decent time during the weekend.

-gtrain

Antonis

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Thursday and Saturday both work anytime. Fri only in the morning.

Thur 1200 (noon) GMT any good to you? I can make anytime but if you prefer evening times after 2000 GMT is preferred.
I think that evenings are much better, at least for me. Thursday after 20:00 is good for me. Would you like to do it 23:00 or is it too late? If not tell me another time after 20:00 and i ll be here!

Dionysian

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I think that evenings are much better, at least for me. Thursday after 20:00 is good for me. Would you like to do it 23:00 or is it too late? If not tell me another time after 20:00 and i ll be here!

Thursday 2300 GMT is completely fine, see you then