BC 8: Altdwarf MD 7

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag

You were all prompt as usual so matchday 7 is live. Magfa is clear at the top, a familiar sight all round, can anyone catch him this time?

You have until the 14th at 23:59 GMT

Cram

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Cram
Country Flag
Hi Dionysian,

i could play Wednesday-Friday 18:30GMT. Weekend evenings might be possible (don't know for sure yet) and then Monday/Tuesday again 18:30GMT.

Does anything of this work out?

Greetz
Cram

Midros

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hi Borke,

Things this week are a bit hard to predict as baby number 2 is due in a few days ehich could alter availability greatly. That said weds or Thursday at 1700gmt would be ideal or it will have to be later in the week.

Cheers, Mid

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
jounisii looks like we're fighting for 3rd place. When do you want to do it?

I can currently do (start times in GMT):

Tonight: 19:00 - 21:00 (but trying to schedule BC in that slot)
Wednesday: 19:00 - 21:00
Thursday: 19:00 - 21:00
Friday: 19:00 - 21:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 15:00 (but trying to schedule OCC in that slot)
Sunday: 19:00 - 21:00
Monday: 19:00 - 21:00

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
willpower68 and I arranged via PM to play at 06:30 Wednesday his time (Swedish summer time).

Borke

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Borke
Country Flag
Hi Borke,

Things this week are a bit hard to predict as baby number 2 is due in a few days ehich could alter availability greatly. That said weds or Thursday at 1700gmt would be ideal or it will have to be later in the week.

Cheers, Mid

Hey Midros, 17:00 GMT is a tiny bit early for me during the week. 18:00 GMT is perfect, though I might be able to make it home in time for a 17:30 GMT game. In which case both Wednesday and Thursday work equally well for me.

As for the rest of the week, over the weekend I should be very flexible, Friday I can be home earlier, so 16:00 GMT onwards is ok.

Next week it's then back to 18:00 GMT, or possibly 17:30 GMT if needed.

jounisii

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
jounisii
Country Flag
jounisii looks like we're fighting for 3rd place. When do you want to do it?

I can currently do (start times in GMT):

Tonight: 19:00 - 21:00 (but trying to schedule BC in that slot)
Wednesday: 19:00 - 21:00
Thursday: 19:00 - 21:00
Friday: 19:00 - 21:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 15:00 (but trying to schedule OCC in that slot)
Sunday: 19:00 - 21:00
Monday: 19:00 - 21:00

Yo jr!

Important match regarding to staying in Altelf indeed. How about tomorrow (Wed) at 19.00 GMT?

Midros

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey Midros, 17:00 GMT is a tiny bit early for me during the week. 18:00 GMT is perfect, though I might be able to make it home in time for a 17:30 GMT game. In which case both Wednesday and Thursday work equally well for me.

As for the rest of the week, over the weekend I should be very flexible, Friday I can be home earlier, so 16:00 GMT onwards is ok.

Next week it's then back to 18:00 GMT, or possibly 17:30 GMT if needed.

Hey mate looks like baby is going to be soon so probably later in the week will be preferable. Friday at 1600 may be good so I'll confirm later.

Cheers mate,

Mid

magnus

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Hi antonis, I can do fri-tue, preferably sometime over the weekend. How abt a morning game sat, say 09:00 gmt?

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
Willpower, it looks like our game got reset, so we should be good to go for playing the match again at 07:00 your time on Friday (that's GMT 05:00 on Friday for the admins).

Antonis

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hi antonis, I can do fri-tue, preferably sometime over the weekend. How abt a morning game sat, say 09:00 gmt?

Hello magnus! This week are the Spring vacations in Greece (because we cannot change our stupid religulous customs to be the same with the rest of Europe) and so I m going to be away. I can only possibly play Tuesday evening if you can after 15:00 GMT.
If you cannot sadly I will have to forfeit.

Midros

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey Borke,

Baby is here but things are still a bit hectic around the house. Any chance you can do Sunday around the same time?

Mid

Borke

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Borke
Country Flag
Hey Borke,

Baby is here but things are still a bit hectic around the house. Any chance you can do Sunday around the same time?

Mid

Big congratulations, Midros!

Sure, I can do Sunday at 16:00 GMT, no problem. See you then!