ImageDay.aspx
Ostland
ImageDay.aspx
Averland
ImageDay.aspx

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Rats All Folks beat Kings of the Grave 2-1 in Averland.

Kings didn't quite protect their ballcarrier well enough in the 1st half.
I was able to knock it free twice.
The 1st was caught by Tweetie Pie in 3 TZ's and he dodged away for the defensive TD.
The 2nd was caught by a wight but a double skull on turn 7 meant no one was in range to score.
A routine TD for the rats was followed by one for the Kings.

I rolled a 1 on a scoring attempt on turn 16 but the ball was safe and a ghoul dodge into multiple TD's to pick up the ball failed.

Valokiloren

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
ʋǟʟ
Cyanide Username
Valokiloren
Country Flag
Tin Foil Hatters 2 - 1 Lykstag Lemmingz

A difficult match for me, since I went in without so much of my regular toolbox and then promptly lost my only decent Blitzer on T1. :D Regardless, I put my best into it, but Nuffle wasn't a huge fan ultimately - since every armour break was a KO with the exception of a single player. Typically one of the Mercs managed the injury.

Regardless though, and in spite or perhaps because it was a once in a blue moon thing, I enjoyed the game since things were a lot more basic than I'm used to. Reworking my basics to manage a 2-1 loss against a far more mobile, agile and bashier team is nothing to sniff at, especially when Nuffle chooses to doom any chance to make a comeback. At least he let me pull off the typical vainglorious 1TTM Touchdown so I have yet another Goblin working his long way to becoming a useful teammate! :p

Kalick

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Kalick
Country Flag
Dyno Bots 1-0 against Prison Team 41

ImageMatchReport.aspx

The fans gave us a match rating of 7/10 and that was very generous. KOs galore, bringing the prisoners down to 2 players on the pitch at one point. But the saurus decided they were playing soccer and kept kicking the ball to each other instead of picking it up, resulting in a score of 0-0 at the half. The KOs continued to pile up in the second half and one saurus accidentally picked up the ball and found himself near the end zone. A wizard on the sideline decided this went against the very laws of nature, so the saurus was quickly smote with a lightning bolt. R2D2 the skink decided enough was enough, and took matters into his own hands to score on turn 16. The Prisoners had a chance for their own turn 16 score with a thrown goblin, but they came up one yard shy.

Last edited:

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
Pie-Rats beat the Druchii Negotiation contingent 3-1 after a perfect blitz kick off in the first half which my skaven cold not only catch but also cage up around. But it turns out that Crimson's real mission was to try to help out his brethren as Heartripper and his team shave almost 700 TV off my squad :eek:. Don't get too excited since there's only 1 perm in amongst that and the rest are MNGs but Aki should still be happy to be facing the Rats b-team next week - maybe I'll take Headsplitter for fun :D

crimsonsun

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
crimsonsun
Country Flag
I was unable to disrupt Travels winning ways in the Division we played well and caused 5 MNG to help his week nine opponent but the 3-1 scoreline was unassailable when the rats got a blitz before the first turn! Was good fun and utter carnage however!!

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag
The Cats aided by two Big hairy guys with claw (one of them could even hit really hard) outhustled the chorfs whose claws and heavy fists couldnt do more then a few knockouts.

2-1 to the good guys.

GG Dreamy

Last edited:

skullashtray

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Typhoid win over dead fusion to keep a glimmer of promotion alive the game was very unbalance as far as the dice were concerned with mine being on fire and sudo only passed one of six regen rolls that sudo sorry about the dead FG

Midros

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hell Pit rats get a 2-2 draw against boob orcs.

I must say things weren't as smooth as I expected looking at Will's roster. We had a great first half putting a lot of pressure on the ball but the orcs managed to score in turn 9 anyway. Luckily we managed to 1 turn without a reroll with the help of a quicksnap.

Our drive turned badly a few turns in with almost all our players in base contact but luckily some nifty dodging got the ball away although I didn't want to stall so ran it in.

Orcs managed a long pass to get the draw in the last turn. We lost two linerats and the dt gr got a mv bust but I wasn't going to waste the apoth on him since he'd the sacrificial gr.

GG Will! Funny game!

willpower68

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Never knows what happends in my games, at least cant be boring to watch haha..

i still had bad luck but at least you had worse i think.. we both did some lucky moves so guess 2-2 is fair anyway...

Ty Midros

Lord Jair

Super Star Player
Country Flag
It was a horrible horrible game. Forced retirement of the Herald where the apoth failed to assist. The other did at least fix the lvl 3 or 4 cultist that could have died, and that turn 15 or t16 gang foul on my bloodthirster which killed it would have been a real bummer if it hadn't regenned... The injury count could have (and was expected to be) a lot worse given the way the Orciad is set up.

But that's how grudges are made and eventually repaid! Well played, and hopefully we won't meet again for a couple of seasons )

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
In what must now be my highest point total for my goblins in Big crunch. We get another win in a close game against Hazbot's High elves. Endding 201 in our favour.

19 points leaves it up to our final games for Tenta and I on who will win Averland this season. With Tenta pretty much guarenteed if he wins by any margin.

Thanks for the game Hazbot.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
The Cats aided by two Big hairy guys with claw (one of them could even hit really hard) outhustled the chorfs whose claws and heavy fists couldnt do more then a few knockouts.

2-1 to the good guys.

GG Dreamy

Was a bit annoyed that I didn't stop either of your scores despite sacking one carrier for a throw-in in T8, and then getting to within spitting distance of surfing him for a (longshot) defensive score. :p

But hey, maybe Juriel'l sit a season out and it's places 2-4 that advance :D

Cram

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Cram
Country Flag
Lizards of Wall Street vs. Wannabe Dwarfs 1:2

First Half the Lizards got the ball and 3 of my AV9 Players out, 2 of them without MB, while i Clawpombed not much.
I was lucky that they left me enough time to score the 1:1 at Half Time.

2nd Half got ugly for the Lizards as the Clawpomb started to work great and just 2 Lizards were left in the end.
Chorf are so cute and have those funny hats, but they are clearly OP.
;)

They should take away mutation from the blockers and give it to the mino as normal skill.
:D

Last edited:

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
Wannabe Dorfs 2 - Lizards of Wall Street 1

It is incredibly frustrating having to play 5 games against signifcantly better developed clawPOMB teams. The only realistic choice I have for inducements is to take as many apothecaries as I can just to keep my team alive. I have 3 Sauruses plus my Krox missing the next game. One of the MNG is a Niggle on a Saurus that was rerolled from dead. Plus another niggled Saurus rerolled to badly hurt. Plus a Skink on the LOS that died to a 10/12 roll, so that would have killed any Saurus that I put on the LOS. I could have taken Slibli or a Wizard as an inducement to try and win the game, but that would have resulted in a complete crippling of my team and likely a loss anyway.

So now I "get" to play Midros's rats with 3 Sauruses and 8 Skinks and whatever inducements I'm going to get.

Midros

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Yikes! Luckily we only have one clawpomber... Then he does get his fair share of hurt on people! He's nice though I barely ever see him mangle people too bad just BH! Sounds like a rough match

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Well, big crunch is very Clawpomb-heavy, which is your cue to build up some elves (like woodies) and get horribly mangled while stealing wins thanks to wizards. (Don't get your TV up or you won't be getting them wizards)

Tyriok

Super Star Player
Country Flag
In what was the most one sided game I have ever played the Buccaneers beat Wyrmwood 3-0. The only thing that wen't for Werebat was the apo saved the only perm, but I got 6 cas, 7 KO's, two blitz and his wizard fizzled.

Thanks for keeping the chat going Werebat, gl with the last game, sorry it was such a crappy game :(

The first Blitz really messed the game up for Were as I was able to guard up the LOS, terrible dice lead to him on making 14(-15.33) 2-dice rolls in the game compared to my 74(7.81). It's a shame it was such a Nuffling.