BC8 Ostland MD9 MM

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
ost8.9_zpspfp0rckt.jpg

Ok match day 9 is here so it's the end of term time. I feel this division has been disrupted a lot this season and can only assure you that this is not normally the case. However I expect a good clean (or dirty) set of matches to finish.

Match day 9 is due to end on the 28th and whilst we can have extensions as it is the last day we are trying for only a two week turnaround so options are limited.

If you have not done so already can you please post your decision for next season in the decisions thread.

In case you missed it Edjapo has been suspended for the last two matches of the season for lack of timely communication. We try and run a friendly league but we also have to be make sure that coaches are not kept waiting. We look forward to Edjapo's return in season 9.

Zinc

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Zinco
Country Flag
Kalick, I am free to play Wednesday, Sunday or Monday from about 19:00 GMT (20:00 BST).

Are any of those days okay for you?

Remthar

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hi Strat, didn't see you jump in! Been a crazy whirlwind in Ostland this season!

Which timezone are you in? US evenings work good for me most days, only Thursday would be difficult.

Stratovarius

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Stratovarius
Country Flag
Rem, I'm more or less free during the weekdays, but this coming Fri-Sun I doubt I can play.

I'm GMT -4. So East Coast.

And yes, Ostland seems to have had more than a few replacements going on.

Must admit, semi-developed Chaos against brand new Khemri does not fill me with hope :p

Kalick

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Kalick
Country Flag
Kalick, I am free to play Wednesday, Sunday or Monday from about 19:00 GMT (20:00 BST).

Are any of those days okay for you?

I could do Sunday at 19:00 GMT.

On a weekday, normally I can start around midnight GMT.

Hudd

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hi Shamelesssoul

Thanks to new job I don't have as much time as I used to... best for me is 20:00GMT to 23:00GMT, any day but Thursday/Friday at the moment. Is that any good for you?

Last edited:

Silfuin

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Silfuin
Country Flag
Damn, where has Gtrain gone?
I was eager to smash some halfling and instead I get to play against zons, and quite capable ones it seems as they already got a draw even with a rookie team.
Ah well, it was too beautiful to be true, I treasured the lonely week when I was first in the division and for a brief moment I savoured teh thought of being good at this game.
No problem guys, I'll go back down where I belong, but not before having visited Reikland, as if I'm not wrong promotion should be secured by now.

Alini, when would you like to humiliate these humble elves?
I am available all weekdays 19:00 GMT.
Can you give a day?

Stratovarius

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Stratovarius
Country Flag
Damn, where has Gtrain gone?
I was eager to smash some halfling and instead I get to play against zons, and quite capable ones it seems as they already got a draw even with a rookie team.

I believe Alini's first victory was an admin one, and the (final) reason Edjapo got suspended. Admittedly, I wouldn't have minded stepping on some halflings with my Khemri. They pop so nicely and give such beautiful SPP.

There have been a lot of replacements in Ostland this season (like me). Hence 13 teams in a 10 team division :p

Alini

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Alini
Country Flag
Hello, yes, I'm afraid all my records are on paper as I have had two admins. And I was going to lose my second game 1:0, so no worries about my competence!

Is Monday good?

FanOfWalking

Veteran
Cyanide Username
FanOfWalking
Country Flag
Hello Hawka,

Tales of terror follow the trail of your team. Let's see how those halflings fare against my broken goblins.

I'm GMT -4, and it should be easy to schedule after 7PM (23+?..) any day of the week

Hawca

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Hello Hawka,

Tales of terror follow the trail of your team. Let's see how those halflings fare against my broken goblins.

I'm GMT -4, and it should be easy to schedule after 7PM (23+?..) any day of the week

any chance you can do before that?

20.00 GMT is my favours, how ever if you can do Friday I can do later.

as for terror they have stumbled a little and not lived up to when I hoped for them

Silfuin

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Silfuin
Country Flag
Hello, yes, I'm afraid all my records are on paper as I have had two admins. And I was going to lose my second game 1:0, so no worries about my competence!

Is Monday good?

Monday is good.
See you MOnday 19:00 GMT then.

FanOfWalking

Veteran
Cyanide Username
FanOfWalking
Country Flag
any chance you can do before that?

20.00 GMT is my favours, how ever if you can do Friday I can do later.

as for terror they have stumbled a little and not lived up to when I hoped for them

That's a bit early for the working man, but Friday is doable and I should be able to move it earlier a bit, so we could play sometime around 21.5 GMT. I'll do my best.

Kalick

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Kalick
Country Flag
Sunday 19:00 GMT sounds good to me :)

Zinc, an event I had scheduled for Saturday just got moved to Sunday due to weather. Could we move our match back a little bit on Sunday, or any chance you could play Saturday?