Big Crunch Appeals, Reset & Help thread 2.

Juriel

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
In Reikland, me and Ging started our game, but his connection crapped out. While I was worried my computer was going to crash any second, so one of the two had to happen.

There's no time for a replay, so kindly reset the game and instead mark it down as a draw, if you would, thank you.

Ging, confirm below.

Ging

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ging
Country Flag
In Reikland, me and Ging started our game, but his connection crapped out. While I was worried my computer was going to crash any second, so one of the two had to happen.

There's no time for a replay, so kindly reset the game and instead mark it down as a draw, if you would, thank you.

Ging, confirm below.

Confirming our half-time stadium evacuation.
:(

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Above game has been put down as a 1-1 draw. Need a BBM result put in for it.

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
I crashed on T7/7 of my match with Midros. Midros got a Blitz and a very short kick on the first kickoff, recovered the ball, and scored on T7. On the ensuing kickoff, I tried for a 1T TD, since there's no way that 2 turn score was going to work. Got a double skulls on one block and rerolled, but a subsequent block was also double skulls and the game crashed on me.

Typical of how this season has gone.

The game would almost certainly result in at least a 2-0 win for Midros, and scheduling a replay doesn't look like it's going to work out. So letting the partial game stand with a 2-0 for Midros is the fairest outcome. At least this way I get to keep the 2 SPP I got from a CAS even if I lose an MVP.

Midros

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Confirming that we are letting the result stand. At least Znarx didn't have to keep receiving nuffle's kicks for another 9 turns!

Midros

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Also in regards to the above match it appears that no one received an MVP even though the match summary states we did. I presume it probably can't be fixed but figured id mention it.

Edjapo

Star Player
Country Flag
Sorry, I thought this was posted. Game between me and Kingsrule crashed, requesting reset.

Cram

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Cram
Country Flag
Hello Admins,
we got a problem.

Ostland Div the game Careem vs. Cram got disconnected in turn 13 (i think)
2:0 for me with ball in hand was the score so far.
The server got no score right now...
I spoke to Careem and he would agree if we could admin it 1:1 ingame and 2:0 BBM for me.
Is that ok this way?

Greetz
Cram

Last edited:

Smakapotomus

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Smakapotomus
Country Flag
Hello Admins,
we got a problem.

Ostland Div the game Careem vs. Cram got disconnected in turn 13 (i think)
2:0 for me with ball in hand was the score so far.
The server got no score right now...
I spoke to Careem and he would agree if we could admin it 1:1 ingame and 2:0 BBM for me.
Is that ok this way?

Greetz
Cram

While this is certainly possible I need Careem to post here as well to speak for himself before an admin decision can be made.

Cheers

Keraunograf

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Keraunograf
Cyanide Username
Manticoran
Country Flag
So we just had a game where me and Silfuin played two drives where he had 12 players. Is the a precedent for what it is we're supposed to do? We played through it, but like... Gah. It was even a reasonably close game.

It's worth noting it was the fifteenth turn by the time either of us realized it was 11v12 for most of the game.

Silfuin

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Silfuin
Country Flag
Yeah, Manticoran noticed I have 12 players right at the end of the game. Obviously the result cannot stand, but I don't think we'll be able to replay as tonight was the only window when we both could play.
I'll accept whatever decision the admins will take.
To be precise, I didn't realize I had 12 players, and no, I don't recall selecting any guy in my opponent setup time.

Cram

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Cram
Country Flag
There is already a 2 0 in there. I will keep that one unless I hear otherwise.

Although the game was not finished and had a "noscore" ingame, i uploaded the replay and it showed the result we had when it crashed.

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag
Doh. Posted in the CC thread yesterday,

nota's & my game dropped after kick off with nota seemingly loosing his internet connection. Half an hour gone now since then and still no sign of him. Getting to late for me to start again today and i'm fully booked up in the evenings until thursday (19.30 - 20.00 GMT - maybe slightly earlier). Cyanide has me winning 2-0.

EDIT: As posted in the chat box later last night: I can do Monday morning 08.00 - 09.00 GMT.

Silfuin

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Silfuin
Country Flag
Yeah, Manticoran noticed I have 12 players right at the end of the game. Obviously the result cannot stand, but I don't think we'll be able to replay as tonight was the only window when we both could play.
I'll accept whatever decision the admins will take.
To be precise, I didn't realize I had 12 players, and no, I don't recall selecting any guy in my opponent setup time.
By the way I haven't uploaded yet, as I await the ruling of the admins before doing anything.

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
As far as I know, I can't look at a reply of the game without the game going up to BBM (Unless I was around soon after the game finished but I wasn't)

We can delete the uploaded BBM result if needed, but if I can watch the game I can better judge the impact of the issue (And confirm how long there were 12 players)

Given the time now, I will only be able to look through around 18:00 GMT+1 onwards tomorrow after work.