BC 8 Reikland Fluff Thread

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
After MD1 St. Cloud has given me a helpful push on towards my goal! The Show Stoppers! will go into MD2 with 6 players currently available (one is MNG so 7 total)! How fun! The coach is still trying to decide whether he wants to hire another body for the meat grinder. Ging's humans next week.

Oh, you lost one of your players last match. That must really sting. :rolleyes:

notafunhater

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
notafunhater
Country Flag
It does when you only have 6 left on the team!

Then again I got through MD2 without any losses and will probably have 9 players of my own for MD3. So there's some progress after all.

notafunhater

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
notafunhater
Country Flag
Oddly enough, I've actually gained players since the start of the season. Then again, I do face the Orciad this week, so I may have just jinxed myself. Sigh.

notafunhater

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
notafunhater
Country Flag
I was going to post something about having made it to MD9 without being maimed, but then I remembered I still have to face Juriel's ladies. So I'll just not say anything for now.

Smakapotomus

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Smakapotomus
Country Flag
I was going to post something about having made it to MD9 without being maimed, but then I remembered I still have to face Juriel's ladies. So I'll just not say anything for now.

And you felt so bad for my Orcs you taught them an injury lesson by killing one of your own on a failed dodge.

Seems like in the second half they were starting to get the hang of using their fists to break armor instead of catching the opponent before he hit the ground.

Must have been something the Fendship ladies did to their collective brains.

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag
With Juriel sitting next season there is suddenly all to play for tonight in Reiklands final match of the season.

At the moment Ging is sitting in the third promtion spot but a win for the CATS against Smakas Orcs woud see them move above the humies.

That would mean going up to the Ultra bash division next season however...and Reikland seems to bee loosing all the mean teams. Hmmm.

Tyriok

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Well everyone, it has been a very pleasant season. While I have had a marvelous time playing you all, I feel I need a quick break from BB. I have just started a new job and it can be tiresome getting my match in every week, especially due to the time difference. But don't despair! I plan on being back for season 10 and look forward to playing you again!

Thanks everyone for the games!

Until next time, YARR!

Ging

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ging
Country Flag
Yeah, all the best with the new job Tyriok.

With Juriel sitting next season there is suddenly all to play for tonight in Reiklands final match of the season.

At the moment Ging is sitting in the third promtion spot but a win for the CATS against Smakas Orcs woud see them move above the humies.

That would mean going up to the Ultra bash division next season however...and Reikland seems to bee loosing all the mean teams. Hmmm.

EEK!! Does this mean Pixel Mafia are off to Altdwarf then?!
We'll get murdered (even more than usual). :eek:

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
EEK!! Does this mean Pixel Mafia are off to Altdwarf then?!
We'll get murdered (even more than usual). :eek:

Yep. You get up to Altyland and Juriel gets to restart down low in a season or two.

Ging

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ging
Country Flag
Yep get 2nd and you'll have the best human team in BC history!

Lol!!
Never. Happening.
I've got a couple of far more modest goals in mind for the team next season, maybe yours could be a stretch-goal. :D

Tyriok

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Thanks guys! Good luck Ging, carry the human flag for me while I'm away :D

Ging

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ging
Country Flag
I will try - we could do with borrowing a couple of your hard-hitting blitzers!! ;)