Sann0638 for NAF President

sann0638

Star Player
Cyanide Username
sann0638
Country Flag
Hi all, the Q&A for NAF President has started, including the opening statements. For those of you may not have dusted off your NAF passwords for a while, I have copied my opening statement on to my own website. If you do have questions, it would be best to keep them in one place (the NAF forum), but I'm also happy to chat on here about why I would like to be NAF President (though do read the statement first). Thanks in advance for reading, and hopefully thank you for your vote!

http://www.sann0638.co.uk/presidential-statement/

Kalick

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Kalick
Country Flag
I've never played tabletop Blood Bowl, but have played a lot of Cyanide's BB and now BB2. Does a digital BB player get any benefit from joining the NAF?

sann0638

Star Player
Cyanide Username
sann0638
Country Flag
More of a say in the way the NAF develops? We are moving more into the digital world, with various joint developments on Fumbbl, and are exploring ways to work with Cyanide. It's possible that the NAF could, for example, provide a centralised place for league listings where you can search by timezone, ruleset etc, which (I don't think) currently exists. In fairness the tabletop side has traditionally been the emphasis, but I am keen to close the gap.

Jav

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Javelin
Cyanide Username
javelin
Country Flag
I've never played a BB live tournament, but I'm still a NAF member. Heck, the dice or other goodies by themselves are worth the minimal membership cost.

sann0638

Star Player
Cyanide Username
sann0638
Country Flag
That's the spirit! Now log on and vote in a week or so... ;)

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
I've never played a BB live tournament, but I'm still a NAF member. Heck, the dice or other goodies by themselves are worth the minimal membership cost.
mmm, dice... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
tempting, tempting...

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Interesting. To say the truth, I heard about NAF of course, but never looked too closely at it as I am playing video game version of BB (for nearly 4 years, non stop pretty much), and I was associating NAF with the table top exclusively.
That said, I'd be really nice if NAF would start integrating video game community into its rankings and such. Perhaps, Cyanide would even listen to you before making any rule adjustment. Yeah, that would be nice.

sann0638

Star Player
Cyanide Username
sann0638
Country Flag
That would indeed be nice - we'll keep working towards it!

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
I would say I just joined the NAF to vote for you, but I have my very first table top league starting up shortly after the new year and some free block dice was too much to pass up. :D

sann0638

Star Player
Cyanide Username
sann0638
Country Flag
Thanks to those who voted! Looking forward to getting going:

Sann0638 (Mike Davies): 240
Beppe (Giuseppe Viti): 201
tlawson (Tim Lawson): 26

Mike

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
Congrats, and thank you for inviting comments and questions from us. Best of luck with your tenure.