AltDwarf Season 1 character assassination thread

ManBearPig

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
ManBearPig
Country Flag
ManBearPig has named two of his Woodelf Lineman 'Tiny Dancer' (even using the same face for both). Is it an elaborate rouse, a complete lack of creativity or his way of demonstrating his deep and passionate love for Elton John? :p
I don't know what happened there. Towards the end I couldn't remember that names I had used, and was having issues thinking of more.

Mousecop

Rookie
Country Flag
Well, week one is down and not a single armor roll was made by my rats. The GR that got 2 TD's was injured and lost a movement point, so he got fired, and my thrower is sitting at a whooping 2 agility.
Every hit ended in at least a stun on my boys.
Gotta love the Skaven.
2-2 tie game.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Well, week one is down and not a single armor roll was made by my rats. The GR that got 2 TD's was injured and lost a movement point, so he got fired, and my thrower is sitting at a whooping 2 agility.
Gotta love the Skaven.
2-2 tie game.

In future we have a match result thread for this sort of thing.

Otherguy

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Gotta love the Skaven.
2-2 tie game.

what an exciting game. Nuffle totally freaked out in that one :D

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
I don't know what happened there. Towards the end I couldn't remember that names I had used, and was having issues thinking of more.
Yea, BB2 is good for that.
I've had to look over one of my teams (Hogs of War) and sack a duplicate name. As long as you do that before your first game, it's no problems because you get the money back when sacking people.

The GR that got 2 TD's was injured and lost a movement point, so he got fired, and my thrower is sitting at a whooping 2 agility.

In my world a Mv8 GR with a skill is worth more than a loner linerat and easily equal to a healthy unskilled one. I'd have given him block or wrestle and put him on suicide duty while skilling up the other three runners.

The thrower.. well, he'd probably get LOS duty until dead or replaceable.

ManBearPig

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
ManBearPig
Country Flag
Yea, BB2 is good for that.
I've had to look over one of my teams (Hogs of War) and sack a duplicate name. As long as you do that before your first game, it's no problems because you get the money back when sacking people.

That's good to know. I will keep that in mind for future reference.

Goatee

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Goatee
Country Flag
High and Majestic, High Elf, Coach: Goatee - Mid-table finish.

top_of_the_table.jpg

When asked about being top of the table coach Goatee replied.....

"Anyone mentioning that only two games have been played is a hater! Haters gunna hate!"

giphy.gif

CakeOrrDeath

Star Player
Country Flag
Thought I'd bump this up due to a distinct lack of character assassination going on.

Also to point out my rebellion against naotafunhunter's prediction for me of a 'low table finish'. Still early but top of the League after 3. :)

Really excited for next week, will be my first game with a skill other than horns. ;)

notafunhater

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
notafunhater
Country Flag
Yeah! Stick it to the ma . . . wait a minute. Hey, it's possible for even elves to fail on a snake eyes :p