BC2 S1 Altdwarf MD3 MM Thread

notafunhater

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
notafunhater
Country Flag
Again we roll early! Huzzah!

This is your matchmaking thread for MD3. It is every coach's responsibility to contact his/her opponent and arrange to play their match before Tuesday 9 February at 2400 GMT. Feel free to arrange the game however you like, but we emphasize using this thread to do so in order that the Admins can keep an eye on the fixtures in case admin decisions are required.

jZzG7JD.jpg

To help eliminate confusion, here are the coaches associated with each team:

JimmyFantastic - Mysterious Challengers - Dark Elf
ManBearPig - Pants Off Dance Off - Wood Elf
St Cloud - On the Scales - Lizardman
Tendril - Lustrian Legionnaires - Lizardman
TheJuice - UFC Fallen Heroes - Dark Elf
CakeOrrDeath - Big Bad Bosses - Chaos
Mousecop - Team Mousecop - Skaven
Goatee - High and Majestic - High Elf
Dsop - Boop Troop - Chaos
Motb - Am ah gettin' ma hole? - Dwarf

Please make sure you've read the Big Crunch Rules here:
http://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/big-crunch-2-rules.6120/
Specifically, we expect that coaches finish their games. That means concessions are extremely bad form, no matter how badly it may be going for you.

Once your game has completed, both coaches should post in the MD Results thread to confirm the result:
http://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/bc2-s1-md2-results.6383/

Please contact me with any questions or issues; you can DM me here on the forums or message me on steam, which is in my sig. Thanks!

ManBearPig

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
ManBearPig
Country Flag
@TheJuice I have a generally open schedule. Wednesdays are really the only days that don't work for me. My time zone is GMT+1. If you want to make a few suggestions, and I will pick the one that works best for me.

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag
@Tendril we are up for the Lizzie show down. Man your team is beaten up. I thought loosing a Saurus to the shoe factory was tough...

My times this week are:

Fri: 07.00 - 09.00
Sat: 20.30 - 21.30
Sun: 20.30
Mon: 20.30
Tue 20.30

All times starting times and GMT

I'll update as neccessary.

Cheers
St. Cloud

Last edited:

motb

Star Player
Country Flag
Hey Mousecop

I can only do tomorrow all day but 11:00-12:00 GMT+1 and whole thursday and finally friday 8:00-12:00 GMT+1, but I would prefer not doing it on friday as Im leaving for holiday that day.
Hope you cna any of those times.

Tendril

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Tendril
Country Flag
@Tendril were up for the Lizzie show down. Man your team is beaten up. I thought loosing a Saurus to the shoe factory was tough...

My times this week are:

Fri: 07.00 - 09.00
Sat: 20.30 - 21.30
Sun: 20.30
Mon: 20.30
Tue 20.30

All times starting times and GMT

I'll update as neccessary.

Cheers
St. Cloud

Sunday sounds good for me, see you then?

Dsop

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Dsop53
Country Flag
Sorry dude didnt catch this in time.

Add me on steam, (username: cakeorrdeath).

Can prob do this evening if you're about.

I should be getting off from work at about 2300 GMT, is that too late for you?

TheJuice

Veteran
Country Flag
@TheJuice I have a generally open schedule. Wednesdays are really the only days that don't work for me. My time zone is GMT+1. If you want to make a few suggestions, and I will pick the one that works best for me.

ManBearPig coach of 'PantsoffDanceoff' (great name btw).

I'm available PST US from 6:30PM to 11 PM Thursday 2/4 and Mon-Wednesday of next week. I can also do a 9AM game Saturday or Sunday. Let me know what works on your end.

ManBearPig

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
ManBearPig
Country Flag
ManBearPig coach of 'PantsoffDanceoff' (great name btw).

I'm available PST US from 6:30PM to 11 PM Thursday 2/4 and Mon-Wednesday of next week. I can also do a 9AM game Saturday or Sunday. Let me know what works on your end.

Same reply from PM.

If I am correct that is a 9 hour time difference, so I think best for me would be Thursday, Friday, or Monday at 11pm PST. That would make it 8am here, so that would be good. This weekend at 9am PST is no good as I have plans pretty much all weekend now.

motb

Star Player
Country Flag
Is Mousecop still participating or not? Have not recieved an answer from him regarding our game....