BC2 Season 1 Ostland MD4 MM

Genessius

Super Star Player
Country Flag
I'm a bit late on the topic but work strangles me up a bit so I couldn't make time for it yet, sorry. I have rolled onto next week now stil one day earlier then normal so you still got an extra day that you coaches well earned; ) against next wensday; )

Azimov

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Azimov
Country Flag
Can you post the match ups too please.
Sure I can go in game, but nice to have them here as well :)

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
Hi @Songbird I think we are up next :)

I am in gmt timezone, and can do weekday evenings or some time over the weekend usually. Do you have a preferred day and time?

Cheers!

Genessius

Super Star Player
Country Flag
upload_2016-2-9_21-57-34.png

There we go,the table

Numberwang

Star Player
Country Flag
Azimov, I think we're playing this week. Some Orc v Orc action!

Here's my schedule ... I'm PST (-8)

Thursday ... 5:15pm start time
Friday ... 5:15pm start time
Saturday ... 10:00am-11:00am or 2:00pm-6:00pm
Sunday ... 10:00am - 11:00am

If these don't work let me know. I'm pretty flexible on the weekend!

[FON]Numberwang on Steam. Add me!

Hamboy_Jaenei

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Hamboy (BB2)
Country Flag
Hi Markteal/DaCoach, I've added you on steam to arrange a game, as I am quite limited this week due to travelling. I am only available today and tomorrow (thursday), but hopefully we can find a time which suits us both as fast as possible.

Azimov

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Azimov
Country Flag
Here's my schedule ... I'm PST (-8)

Thursday ... 5:15pm start time
Friday ... 5:15pm start time
Saturday ... 10:00am-11:00am or 2:00pm-6:00pm
Sunday ... 10:00am - 11:00am
I can do 2pm-10pm GMT, so weekend looking best.
Say 10am PST / 6pm GMT Saturday?

Also as an aside I just realised how weird it is that an American knows of numberwang :)

Numberwang

Star Player
Country Flag
I can do 2pm-10pm GMT, so weekend looking best.
Say 10am PST / 6pm GMT Saturday?

Also as an aside I just realised how weird it is that an American knows of numberwang :)

Saturday 10am (6pm for you) sounds great! See you then.

I seem to watch more BBC stuff now than American TV which is generally pretty awful! But Peep Show and Mitchell and Webb look are awesome (and David Mitchell rants on YouTube ... )!

Azimov

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Azimov
Country Flag
Saturday 10am (6pm for you) sounds great! See you then.
Not sure I can make it today now, if we could swap it to tomorrow at the same time would be good.
Will message you on steam as well so you can see it when you start up.

Genessius

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Tsukari and Medzi, I've seen that both of you haven't planned anything for the match yet tonight.
If this match hasn't been played yet today at 24.00 GMT time, then I will have to make it a draw and I will automaticly roll over then week.
Deadline and all that, I'm sure you should know by now

Tsukari

Star Player
Country Flag
Fair enough, I had honestly thought I had already posted my availability but that may have been my other league. Small wonder I didn't see the attendance check for the World Cup until last night (two nights after the deadline!)

Anyway Medzy, I'm free anytime after 5pm CST tonight. Hit me up and let's knock this out.

Tsukari

Star Player
Country Flag

I was going to comment on his team name until I saw his steam name was already straight up just Numberwang. Then I couldn't think of an interesting joke to make so I didn't. I think I learned about it because of a Reddit bot that will randomly reply to any post with numbers, saying that said post is or is not Numberwang. I was confused, so a short amount of Google fu found me all of the skits :)

Genessius

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Fair enough, I had honestly thought I had already posted my availability but that may have been my other league. Small wonder I didn't see the attendance check for the World Cup until last night (two nights after the deadline!)

Anyway Medzy, I'm free anytime after 5pm CST tonight. Hit me up and let's knock this out.
To be honest 5 PM CST is real close on the deadline and if Medzy doesn't respond now before 24.00 GMT or 18.00 CST then I will just give you a 2-1 win, We can not wait any longer,atleast you managed to post something on the forums right before the end of the deadline.

Tsukari

Star Player
Country Flag
Yeah, like I said I thought I had already posted my availability at the start of the week. Alas. On the plus side I'm already getting my next week squared away :)