BC 12 - Nordland MD7

jounisii

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
jounisii
Country Flag
We're hitting the last third. The crunch time is upon us. Here's who you'll get to crunch this week:

vYVmw36.png

There might be an extension to MD6, so MD7 might not start before Thursday. But let's try to get them matches played by the 23rd.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Me and Drakan are scheduled for Thursday 2030 GMT.

Hudd

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hi Andy

Best for me is 21 :00GMT to 23 :00GMT kickoff, any evening at the moment.

Any good for you?

Edit - Thursday and Friday evening are now gone unless you fancy 23:00 GMT kickoff

Edit 2, Monday is now in the above category too

Last edited:

Cram

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Cram
Country Flag
Hi Werebat.

I can do every day (except saturday) around 19:30GMT, but have to schedule some more games.
At the weekend some more spots should open up, but won't know the family plans before the end of this week.

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Hi Werebat.

I can do every day (except saturday) around 19:30GMT, but have to schedule some more games.
At the weekend some more spots should open up, but won't know the family plans before the end of this week.

I am on vacation this week and therefore can play almost any time, with a few exceptions. Earlier is actually better for me for the moment (around 8:00-10:00 am EST would be great, which I think translates to 13:00-15:00 GMT). Give me a day and time! I could even play today! Tomorrow morning at 13:00 GMT would also be good. Or some other time!

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
coachman, I'm California, so GMT-8, but I can play during the day my time, which would be evening in Europe. If possible, I would prefer to play evening on a weekday, so I can leave free time on the weekend, but I can do the weekend if that's best for you. Currently I could play evenings GMT any weekday. Let me know when is good for you.

Cram

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Cram
Country Flag
I am on vacation this week and therefore can play almost any time, with a few exceptions. Earlier is actually better for me for the moment (around 8:00-10:00 am EST would be great, which I think translates to 13:00-15:00 GMT). Give me a day and time! I could even play today! Tomorrow morning at 13:00 GMT would also be good. Or some other time!

Sounds great, but i have to take care of my kids during the day.
Thats why something like 13gmt is nearly impossible during the week for me, just the evenings around 19:30GMT are always free time.
:)
I would suggest that time today or tomorrow, but right now MD6 is still live; so i'll come back to a suggestion as soon as MD7 begins.

jounisii

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
jounisii
Country Flag
There will be an extension to MD6. Roll over will be done on Wednesday night/Thursday morning.

Cram

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Cram
Country Flag
Soooo thursday or friday 19:30GMT possible?

Jakerbeef

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Hi Anarch, I'm on gmt and free-

Fri- all day
Sat- before 10am or after 8pm
Sun- before 9am or after 7pm
Mon/Tue- dunno yet

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Soooo thursday or friday 19:30GMT possible?

Thursday night is my one impossibility this week, so let's make it Friday at 19:30 GMT. I'd say I'm looking forward to it, but this season has just been one pummeling after another for me. Hoping to keep my key players alive until next season.

Cram

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Cram
Country Flag
Thursday night is my one impossibility this week, so let's make it Friday at 19:30 GMT. I'd say I'm looking forward to it, but this season has just been one pummeling after another for me. Hoping to keep my key players alive until next season.
Ok, cya friday.
And i surely don't wanna kill anything, but a badly hurt on 5 or 6 would be great.
:D

coachman

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
bjj hero
Country Flag
coachman, I'm California, so GMT-8, but I can play during the day my time, which would be evening in Europe. If possible, I would prefer to play evening on a weekday, so I can leave free time on the weekend, but I can do the weekend if that's best for you. Currently I could play evenings GMT any weekday. Let me know when is good for you.

Hows thursday at 2130gmt?

AndyDavo

Star Player
Country Flag
Hi Andy

Best for me is 21 :00GMT to 23 :00GMT kickoff, any evening at the moment.

Any good for you?

Edit - Thursday and Friday evening are now gone unless you fancy 23:00 GMT kickoff

Edit 2, Monday is now in the above category too

Hello Hudd,

Could we do this on Saturday? Ideally 9-11pm kickoff to suit.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Me and Drakan are scheduled for Thursday 2030 GMT.

To my understanding of @Drakan2.0 PM reply he forgot to stay indoors for the occasion, and it's taken him three quarters of an hour to not come home yet (after I poked him)

So we'll probably try to reschedule or something like that.

(Edit: I'm lucky I didn't wait - it's been another hour now. I hope he's not had a car crash or something though)

Last edited:

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
To my understanding of @Drakan2.0 PM reply he forgot to stay indoors for the occasion, and it's taken him three quarters of an hour to not come home yet (after I poked him)

So we'll probably try to reschedule or something like that.

(Edit: I'm lucky I didn't wait - it's been another hour now. I hope he's not had a car crash or something though)

Ok, last option is Sunday 20:00 GMT, which we seem to be aiming towards right now.