Been blood bowling for a while

Cyanide Username
somethingfishy
Country Flag
Hi
Been blood bowling off and on since 1986 and still have my original 1st Edition...

Came back a few years ago to find the LRB6 and cyanide game... I've played with a friend and the AI on cyanide bloodbowl legendary and now feel confident enough to join a league.

This website is a great source of information and has been a huge help to me.

I hope to join the online league soon.

SomethingFishy

sann0638

Star Player
Cyanide Username
sann0638
Country Flag
Hi, whereabouts are you? Next step is to play some tabletop, and find your way to a tournament near you soon :)

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
Hey somethingfishy,

Welcome to the forums and to online bb. The local league for BB1 is the Big Crunch which is currently starting week 8/9 so a new season is about a month away though there is a spot open if you want to get a couple of games in with a rookie team http://bbtactics.com/forum/forums/big-crunch.15/

There is also a handy list of available leagues though be aware that some of these are switching over to BB2. http://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/which-leagues-are-available-to-play-in.3439/

Cyanide Username
somethingfishy
Country Flag
Where do I find out about the Big Crunch and what is the commitment required as I have little free time?

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
Also, we have Crunch Them All leagues in Blood Bowl 1 and Blood Bowl 2 that let you play unscheduled pick-up games with other members of this web site. If one game a week in a scheduled league is too much for you, CTA is a way to play with less commitment.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Also once more: Welcome to the forums :D