Zara MD5 Schedule

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Hello folks. No, I am not your new admin. @ManBearPyg is still in charge.

Here is the schedule for new day:
Zara Day5 Schedule.jpg

The games are due by the end of Tuesday, March 22nd.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
@Otherguy, it is me and you, my friend!
When you can be available?
We can try to squeeze it tomorrow. I also will have some day offs next week, I am sure we would be able to pick some time then. I'll let you know exact, but the play is Tue, Wed and Thu.

darkrock7681

Veteran
Country Flag
@LoopH0LE when would you like to play? I'm GMT -8 and will be on today and tomorrow. Wednesdays are also good for me, if you need some other time let me know and I can probably accommodate.

Otherguy

Super Star Player
Country Flag
@Otherguy, it is me and you, my friend!
When you can be available?
We can try to squeeze it tomorrow. I also will have some day offs next week, I am sure we would be able to pick some time then. I'll let you know exact, but the play is Tue, Wed and Thu.

Today sounds good! Pick a time and we are good to go :)

LoopH0LE

Super Star Player
Country Flag
@LoopH0LE when would you like to play? I'm GMT -8 and will be on today and tomorrow. Wednesdays are also good for me, if you need some other time let me know and I can probably accommodate.
Hi! I'll be free today after 2030 GMT. Want to play then or later?

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Today sounds good! Pick a time and we are good to go :)
Ok. I am now on GMT-5 (until GMT moves into DST).
How about we shoot for 19:00 GMT (that would be mine 2pm)? Is that good for you?
PM please your reply too, I'll get email on my phone that way.

Jochem

Veteran
Country Flag
And another team beats the dust. My lvl 3 blitzer and one of my catchers died. Evil skaven

patbou73

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I think that's good, yeah. I'll shout if not and suggest an alternative, cheers!
Ok then @Orielensis, we'll play our game Saturday at 11:00 AM GMT.

BTW : You're still sitting on a pile of gold (110k), enough to buy a Blitzer or a Witch. Both can help your team make a come back and increase your chances of getting the MVP on anyone but a Journeyman. At least your next games (3 more to play) will be more interesting for you if you can develop some positionnals to level 2...

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
Ok then @Orielensis, we'll play our game Saturday at 11:00 AM GMT.

BTW : You're still sitting on a pile of gold (110k), enough to buy a Blitzer or a Witch. Both can help your team make a come back and increase your chances of getting the MVP on anyone but a Journeyman. At least your next games (3 more to play) will be more interesting for you if you can develop some positionnals to level 2...

I know you mean well mate, but people have been saying to me (in various parts of this website) "don't worry, it can easily turn around" since before game 2. I have lost at least 2 players mng/death/perm every game so far (as well as lots of other less permanent injuries), and just generally been buried under an avalanche of rocks, blitzes and early turnovers from snake eyes or rerolled 2 dice blocks as well.

I am not salty about it any more because it's just too ridiculous, but the games are very boring for me and I'm only playing them so I don't let BBTactics down. The verifiable scientific truth is that the team is cursed and I can't wait to delete them! :D

I will buy the blitzer, just haven't got around to it yet.