Axebreaker Intro

Axebreaker

Rookie
Hi all,

I live in Canberra, Australia.

I played Blood Bowl long ago, way back in the before time, under the old 2nd Rules. I hadn't played a game for about 16 years until came across the Cyanide PC game. And immediately was once again having heaps of Blood bowl fun.

So much so, that that after only about a week I was in the garage searching through ancient dusty boxes for my old Blood Bowl figures. I found enough to make a complete team of Elves and another Dark Elves. But I'm sure that another expedition should yield more - I know there's a Chaos team in there somewhere. I stripped the paint off the figures (man, did I used to be a hopeless painter) and painted them up - ready to take the field once more. I've entered the Elves in a local league that starts in the next couple of weeks.

if anyone is on the Cyanide Blood Bowl Public League and wants a game, look me up - where I'm also registered as Axebreaker - and if I'm on-line you can challenge my remarkly unsuccessful (4W-3D-13L), but increadibly fun to play, Gobbo team.

Anyway, love the website Coach and those are some great and interesting articles.

Axe

Coach

Administrator
Head Coach
Country Flag
Thanks for the compliments and signing up.

Loving the old school Dwarf avatar as well.

BoBliness

Veteran
hey, an aussie :p

Welcome aboard, any relation of axebreaker jones, the old killer/fouler from the 1996 version of bloodbowl as a pc game?

That game had so many flaws.....but it was still so addictive.
The dwarves were insanely good though lol

Axebreaker

Rookie
Axebreaker Jones

I, obviously, borowed the name from that Dwarf character. But his origins go back before the '96 PC game. He was one of the Star Players in the old 2nd Edition Star Player rule book.

My avatar is the picture on his Star Player card from that book.

Axe