Deeproot MD7 Schedule

notafunhater

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
notafunhater
Country Flag
And here we are, MD7. This is for all the marbles. Remember that the top 4 places based off of in-game standings will advance to the knockout round.

Fixtures:
5eG3NgQ.jpg

And the current standings:
rcLexWZ.jpg

Once your place has been decided, you can look here to see who your opponent(s) might be, assuming they have completed their division already:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TDSzZSH2ZmwcHvGlwt6zsIySZzBMY61pO88_stNAE_8/edit?usp=sharing

20phoenix

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
20phoenix
Country Flag
Hi Arcturus,

I can currently play:

Fri/Mon/Wed after 7pm
Saturday until 3pm start
Sunday all day

Times are GMT+1

Arcturus

Veteran
Country Flag
Hi Arcturus,

I can currently play:

Fri/Mon/Wed after 7pm
Saturday until 3pm start
Sunday all day

Times are GMT+1

Hey 20phoenix,

Because of the 5 hour difference between us (I'm on EDT (GMT-4)), Sunday's the only day/time that would work for both of us unless you're willing to start very late in the day. On Sunday, I'm available to start 2:00-3:30 pm or after 9:00 pm (GMT+1). I'd greatly prefer starting at or after 9 pm if it's not too inconvenient for you. If that doesn't work, I'm also available to start at 11 pm (GMT+1) Mon-Wed next week.

Let me know!

20phoenix

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
20phoenix
Country Flag
Hey 20phoenix,

Because of the 5 hour difference between us (I'm on EDT (GMT-4)), Sunday's the only day/time that would work for both of us unless you're willing to start very late in the day. On Sunday, I'm available to start 2:00-3:30 pm or after 9:00 pm (GMT+1). I'd greatly prefer starting at or after 9 pm if it's not too inconvenient for you. If that doesn't work, I'm also available to start at 11 pm (GMT+1) Mon-Wed next week.

Let me know!

Sunday 9pm GMT+1 is fine

fe2mike

Veteran
Cyanide Username
fe2mike
Country Flag
Hey Tsukari,
I am on the West Coast US. PDT
I can play after 4PM on weekdays starting next week, and can play pretty much any time this weekend.
feel free to add me on steam: fe2mike

let me know what works for you

I don't think I'll be available tonight of tomorrow night though, thanks

McMacky

Star Player
Steam Username
McMacky
Cyanide Username
McMacky
Country Flag
@Stone, I'm on the west coast of the US, and able to play evenings most weekdays or early in the morning weekends. When are you free to play?

Stone

Rookie
Country Flag
@Stone, I'm on the west coast of the US, and able to play evenings most weekdays or early in the morning weekends. When are you free to play?
Hey, good thing You didnt update me on the weather, but be more specific pls ;)
Im GMT+2 Sun works for me all day, so lets focus on that (noon - till 4pm works best for me). Any propositions?

McMacky

Star Player
Steam Username
McMacky
Cyanide Username
McMacky
Country Flag
Hey, good thing You didnt update me on the weather, but be more specific pls ;)
Im GMT+2 Sun works for me all day, so lets focus on that (noon - till 4pm works best for me). Any propositions?
1 PM GMT work alright for tomorrow?

Tsukari

Star Player
Country Flag
Hey Tsukari,
I am on the West Coast US. PDT
I can play after 4PM on weekdays starting next week, and can play pretty much any time this weekend.
feel free to add me on steam: fe2mike

let me know what works for you

I don't think I'll be available tonight of tomorrow night though, thanks
How late can you play on the weekdays?

McMacky

Star Player
Steam Username
McMacky
Cyanide Username
McMacky
Country Flag
1PM GMT works! See you later than!
Hey, I'm not seeing you on. Unfortunately I won't be able to wait as I have to go to work relatively soon, and work a 8 hour shift. Monday I can play after 10 PM BST, and Tuesday and Thursday I can play anytime from 1PM BST to 4 AM the next day. I may have overlooked that we are supposed to be using BST now, so would explain fact that you're not on. Sorry about the inconvenience, hope to get the game in soon.

Stone

Rookie
Country Flag
Hey, I'm not seeing you on. Unfortunately I won't be able to wait as I have to go to work relatively soon, and work a 8 hour shift. Monday I can play after 10 PM BST, and Tuesday and Thursday I can play anytime from 1PM BST to 4 AM the next day. I may have overlooked that we are supposed to be using BST now, so would explain fact that you're not on. Sorry about the inconvenience, hope to get the game in soon.
You came hour early man...
Tuesday 1PM BST works. Pls Confirm that in whatever timezone You like.

McMacky

Star Player
Steam Username
McMacky
Cyanide Username
McMacky
Country Flag
You came hour early man...
Tuesday 1PM BST works. Pls Confirm that in whatever timezone You like.
Yeah, sorry, I hadn't realized it had switched from GMT to BST. See you on Tuesday at 1 PM BST.

Tsukari

Star Player
Country Flag
I can probably start as late as 11pm or so, maybe a bit later if we had too, why what you thinking?
That's good for me. I've recently (last couple days) moved to a different schedule that has me asleep all day, so being able to start somewhat late is good. I haven't quite got specific times yet, but the general idea is that I should be waking up around 10pm your time. So maybe shoot for Tuesday night?

Last edited:

fe2mike

Veteran
Cyanide Username
fe2mike
Country Flag
Tuesday night will work, I'll be ready anytime after you get up. =)

notafunhater

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
notafunhater
Country Flag
Three games remaining, and 4 teams still in the hunt for a spot in the playoff! Notorious Noob has clinched the #1 seed regardless of his result thanks to a draw between Arcturus and 20phoenix, but the top 4 aren't certain yet until 2 more games are played. You can see the KO round Matrix here, with Notorious Noob added already!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...t6zsIySZzBMY61pO88_stNAE_8/edit#gid=377526745