BC Season 13 MD 1 results

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
In a blody season starter against very hard hitting khorne, coached by TYS the Vegans managed to get a surprise draw. 1-1 to start Averland - naturally lost a Wardancer in the process:confused:

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Confirmed 1-1. The dancer isn't dead. Just AV6.

I couldn't get Jordell off the pitch and he leapt into the cage for a 1D blitz , took down the ballcarrier and then survived 6 dice to stop me picking up the ball on turn 16.

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Carnival of Doom 0-0 Crutch Council

A mirror game, a very defensive match, with one dead gobo (Nash, my point guard Gobo).

Thks for the game, and gl for your games!

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Ziggurats vs Streets 1-1

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
Yeah, Lizards of Wall Street 1 - ZNZ 1

Unlike previous times playing ZNZ, I didn't take too many injuries and eventually managed a touchdown after Nikolai failed a 2+ Dauntless roll, and then got :skull:rerolled into :skull:on the ensuing 1d block. I put up the best defense I could, but attrition eventually caught up, and I couldn't stop the T16 touchdown.

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
Also, my Krox picked up his 6th MVP in just 40 games, which is kind of ridiculous. I have players with 69 and 71 matches played, and they have just 5 MVPs each.

Knockoff

Veteran
Steam Username
Knockoff
Cyanide Username
Knockoff
Country Flag
Carnival of Doom 0-0 Crutch Council

A mirror game, a very defensive match, with one dead gobo (Nash, my point guard Gobo).

Thks for the game, and gl for your games!

Confirmed and GG.

If only hobgoblins could throw properly, right? :)

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
PoS start of the season with a huge blessing from nuffle with a 3-0 over Smak's Necro team, For the glorious Bob.

Pretty much any risky action I decided to take worked, while most risky or simple actions for Smak didn't.

Thanks for the game Smak and playing through it. I hope your luck does change.

Smakapotomus

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Smakapotomus
Country Flag
Concur, this is going to be my swan song for Blood Bowl as I cannot get past the constant RNG fails while my opponents run amok with dice that would make the Elvses blush.

Nothing against Street, I have been feeling this way for sometime & just cannot play a game that leaves me raging for an hour afterwards. Afterall, it is only a game.

Best of luck with the team @Street, match validated.

Ging

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ging
Country Flag
Averland

(Jakerbeef) GhoulRunnings 1 - 1 Chilli Khorne Kharnage (Ging)

Rookie khemri induced a Wiz, 2x babes, RR and a merc skellie.

We chose to kick and got a Blitz! kickoff. The kick landed short, scattering & caught by a khorne player.
Khemri rolled a lot of pushes and weren't able to free the ball. We managed to hand it off and had to go backwards for a few turns before Jakerbeef's block dice let him down a couple of times, causing early turnovers. This allowed us to get forward and score on T7. 0-1.

We were down 11 v 10 for the 2nd half, but we got the ball at the first attempt. We have to stay deep though and lose a couple more players (1 KO and a bloodletter was killed, Apo reduced it to -MA, before regen kicks in and saved his ass. Phew!).
It looked grim and despite their lightning bolt failing, they still had too many players for us to hide from. The ball carrier eventually went down and the ball was caught by a skeleton. He ran it on T16 for the equalizer. 1-1.

All that ST5 and my frenzy made for an interesting & brain-wracking match.
GG Jakerbeef.

Last edited:

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Confirmed and GG.

If only hobgoblins could throw properly, right? :)

If only they could then I'd have had about 40% chance of a oneturner coming off.

Clearly I should have gone with pass instead of dodge on a ballcarrier double as I considered.

As things were the hobo used up the team reroll on the pass, and then the bull failed the catch.

RTSD

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Inexorable Dust 1-1 BeerWars

Brutal affair, dead TG, -av on a +st Blitz-ra. Norse suffer -mv and about 8 other injuries.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
In a match were the ref only managed to send off one player, after many zon fouls, and that was an elf. Joun and me played out a 1 1 draw. A chance for a first half draw was ruined after a riot took it down from 3 to 2 turns leaving a draw as the slightly boring but best option.

Havol

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Clubbers v Wyrmwood

2-1 to the pretty boys. Back to back Blitzes and a fortunate fireball helped stymie the dirty rat advance. But the real hero of the match was Eldril and his gaze. Worked like a charm.

Sorry about the niggle on your blitzer, Werebat. But he should have stayed dead with the first foul :p Good luck the rest of the way!

JJape

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
JJape
Country Flag
2-1 for Magfa`s Chaos vs. Elf Bhed Psyches. Closest match this far of our meetings. Unlike before, kept up most of the game in even numbers, and managed to open some blitzes to ball carrier. But despite favorable armor rolls and minimal snake-eyeing, failed those critical rolls to get possession.

Thanks for the game: maybe next time I will get a draw, though I feel pro elves are not might strongest suite, and it might be a different team matchup (or maybe different league even).

magnus

Super Star Player
Country Flag
2-1 for Magfa`s Chaos vs. Elf Bhed Psyches. Closest match this far of our meetings. Unlike before, kept up most of the game in even numbers, and managed to open some blitzes to ball carrier. But despite favorable armor rolls and minimal snake-eyeing, failed those critical rolls to get possession.

Thanks for the game: maybe next time I will get a draw, though I feel pro elves are not might strongest suite, and it might be a different team matchup (or maybe different league even).
confirmed, 2-1 in a closely fought game. GG!

AndyDavo

Star Player
Country Flag
2-1 to Dark Desire in Ostland. The induced dirty player did real work this week, causing 3 Cas.