BC2 Season 2 - Averland MD1 Thread

Curving

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Curving
Country Flag
First week in the best league!
Get your games in folks.

@Marvinn Deff Starz (Orcs) - @3n3kox Wild Mutant (Chaos)
@Kyle Sears Los Orkos Rojos (Orcs) - @Numberwang That's WAAAGH!ernumb! (Orcs)
@DasShootenheime Team Triage (Humans) - @Tsukari The Tail-Raisers (Lizardmen)
@Valcurdra Stirland Lightning (Humans) - @neeky Suicide Squad (Delfs)
@Zinc Bigger in Texas (Dwarves) - @Genessius Karaz-a-Karak Red Devils (Dwarves)

You have 1 week to complete your games, so they should be done until the 20th.
Also, @3n3kox has yet to accept his ticket into the division, please do so asap.

Last edited:

MinarasL

Rookie
Country Flag
First week in the best league!
Get your games in folks.

@Marvinn Deff Starz (Orcs) - @MinarasL Wild Mutant (Chaos)
@Kyle Sears Los Orkos Rojos (Orcs) - @Numberwang That's WAAAGH!ernumb! (Orcs)
@DasShootenheime Team Triage (Humans) - @Tsukari The Tail-Raisers (Lizardmen)
@Valcurdra Stirland Lightning (Humans) - @neeky Suicide Squad (Delfs)
@Zinc Bigger in Texas (Dwarves) - @Genessius Karaz-a-Karak Red Devils (Dwarves)

You have 1 week to complete your games, so they should be done until the 20th.
Also, @MinarasL has yet to accept his ticket into the division, please do so asap.

I think there has been a mix up here. I am currently on the waiting list, I have no team named Wild Mutant and so recived no ticket. I was invited to join as another coach had not shown up, but he did show up and claimed his spot before I read and could reply to that message from cjBlackburn.

Curving

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Curving
Country Flag
Bit of a mix up indeed, I was told by cj you were going to Averland, and the coach who made wild mutant is 3n3koox in-game which is not a forum name.

EDIT: I either fixed it or I made an even bigger mistake.

Genessius

Super Star Player
Country Flag
@Zinc Can we play this match this week on Friday? since Saturday until Friday next week ill have to work from 14.00 till 23.00 gmt +1 time, so Friday is the only spot i got open really...i do got the whole day off

Valcurdra

Super Star Player
Country Flag
@neeky, Hi mate!

Whats your steam name? Whats your time zone?

I am Valcurdra on steam, and GMT+10 which can make things tricky to organize. My schedule is pretty open as i am on leave at the moment so I can probably accommodate any night you like. Let me know.

3n3kox

Rookie
Country Flag
Ok, I accepted the ticket. Sorry I didn't know that you subscribed me in this league. I agree that it was a bit mess because I was asking to play in a league with new teams but anyways, thanks for the invite.

3n3kox

Rookie
Country Flag
Hi @Marvinn, okey let's try tomorrow.

I should be able to play the game during the day. What about 1pm (GMT+1)?

neeky

Star Player
Country Flag
@neeky, Hi mate!

Whats your steam name? Whats your time zone?

I am Valcurdra on steam, and GMT+10 which can make things tricky to organize. My schedule is pretty open as i am on leave at the moment so I can probably accommodate any night you like. Let me know.

hey : )

i'm from germany (gmt+1) and sunday afternoon / evening or tomorrow (friday) evening would be awesome for me. i'm on a wedding on saturday noon / evening, so saturday morning could work.. but would be very stressful. on monday and tuesday im at home between 8-9pm..

good luck to everyone! : )

Valcurdra

Super Star Player
Country Flag
hey : )

i'm from germany (gmt+1) and sunday afternoon / evening or tomorrow (friday) evening would be awesome for me. i'm on a wedding on saturday noon / evening, so saturday morning could work.. but would be very stressful. on monday and tuesday im at home between 8-9pm..

good luck to everyone! : )

GMT +1.

Looks like it might be better to play in your mornings, 9 am your time is 6 pm for me. Probably best not to do Saturday if you have a wedding at midday though. How hung over will you be Sunday morning ;)? We could start anytime before your midday?

If Sunday doesn't work Ill just get up early one morning so we can play your Sunday, Monday or Tuesday night.

Last edited:

Zinc

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Zinco
Country Flag
@Zinc Can we play this match this week on Friday? since Saturday until Friday next week ill have to work from 14.00 till 23.00 gmt +1 time, so Friday is the only spot i got open really...i do got the whole day off
Friday is 100% my busiest day of the week, working from 0700GMT until 2200 GMT (2 shifts). Possible to schedule to either Monday or Tuesday?

Genessius

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Friday is 100% my busiest day of the week, working from 0700GMT until 2200 GMT (2 shifts). Possible to schedule to either Monday or Tuesday?
I work from now Saturday until next week Friday from 14.00 to 23.00 GMT +1 (or GMT +2 time if you count summer hour) Brussels time, so Monday or Tuesday you say? sure, can you play around 23.30 GMT +1/2 time?:s if you CAN though,then lets get this game started then: )

neeky

Star Player
Country Flag
GMT +1.

Looks like it might be better to play in your mornings, 9 am your time is 6 pm for me. Probably best not to do Saturday if you have a wedding at midday though. How hung over will you be Sunday morning ;)? We could start anytime before your midday?

If Sunday doesn't work Ill just get up early one morning so we can play your Sunday, Monday or Tuesday night.

sunday morning wont work because we arent sleeping at home. saturday morning 9am my time should work, but i have to check it tomorrow - i'll let you know asap.

Zinc

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Zinco
Country Flag
I work from now Saturday until next week Friday from 14.00 to 23.00 GMT +1 (or GMT +2 time if you count summer hour) Brussels time, so Monday or Tuesday you say? sure, can you play around 23.30 GMT +1/2 time?:s if you CAN though,then lets get this game started then: )
Sounds like a plan, hopefully the game is quick :)