BC2 Kislev MD3

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag
Here you go slightly early...all your own fault for getting your games in ahead of time of course...your scheduling thread for MD3

The Carrot Monsters (@Curving ) - Northstar Dragons (@patbou73 )
Blak Sabbad (@ManBearPig ) - Nothingthan Forest (@caio )
Belgrade Eagles (@Balsha ) - Lizard Co. (@Spooky Oyster )

Drakworld Beasts (@Hudd ) - [BBT] 7even (@Bjorn Naessens )
BBC Panama Papers (@Steynberg ) - Kräfta (@Holsten )

For those of you that are around these shores for the first time:
  • Please arrange your matches in this thread.
  • Both coaches post the result in the result thread.
  • Any problems or questions just ask.
You have until Tue the 3rd to finish your MD 3 matches.

MD has rolled.

Lets play Blood Bowl!

ManBearPig

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
ManBearPig
Country Flag
@caio I have kind of a crazy schedule this week. I am GMT +2 and generally prefer to play during the day, and that is most of my availability this week. Make some suggestion if you can, or let me know times of availability. I can't give exact times, because like I said crazy week. I will just have to find the time.

Bjorn Naessens

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Doneagle
Country Flag
Hey @Hudd , when would you be able to play. I'm available whole of today, thursday and friday normally. If it's a decent time i can make myself available ( not 2am ;p )

Hudd

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @Hudd , when would you be able to play. I'm available whole of today, thursday and friday normally. If it's a decent time i can make myself available ( not 2am ;p )
Best for me would be once kids are in bed, 20:00 GMT to 22:00 GMT kickoff. Not available today, but Thursday or Friday would be fine.

Thursday 20:30 GMT?

Balsha

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Balsha
Country Flag
Hey @Spooky Oyster , I am GMT+2 and i would prefer if we could play the game after 19:00, my time, any day. If that is impossible, please post your available times and i will definitely fit into some of them. Cheers !

Curving

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Curving
Country Flag
Hey @patbou73 , I'm kinda busy this week so are you able to play on the weekend or friday at around 18 GMT? If not we can still schedule it some other time, but that one is the best for me.

patbou73

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @patbou73 , I'm kinda busy this week so are you able to play on the weekend or friday at around 18 GMT? If not we can still schedule it some other time, but that one is the best for me.

This week will be busy for me, probably. Me and my son are planning a road trip from Montreal to Toronto (6 Hours), to get to Grand Prix Magic The Gathering. If we go, we will leave Friday evening, and we will be back late Sunday. Until then, I have to test and fine tune my deck. That will leave Monday evening for me only to play our match (21 GMT)... If in the end we don't go, I'm going to let you know and we can then play Saturday at 10 GMT.

Balsha

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Balsha
Country Flag
I am retarded, i did forget that the only single day i am actually not available is....you guessed it....Wednesday. Really sorry about misinformation, post when you can play and i will fit in !

Curving

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Curving
Country Flag
This week will be busy for me, probably. Me and my son are planning a road trip from Montreal to Toronto (6 Hours), to get to Grand Prix Magic The Gathering. If we go, we will leave Friday evening, and we will be back late Sunday. Until then, I have to test and fine tune my deck. That will leave Monday evening for me only to play our match (21 GMT)... If in the end we don't go, I'm going to let you know and we can then play Saturday at 10 GMT.

Monday 21 GMT could work for me, although I would prefer to play 2 hours earlier if possible.

Spooky Oyster

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Spooky Oyster
Country Flag
I am retarded, i did forget that the only single day i am actually not available is....you guessed it....Wednesday. Really sorry about misinformation, post when you can play and i will fit in !

Sunday would be best if it has to be after 1900 gmt.

caio

Star Player
Country Flag
@caio I have kind of a crazy schedule this week. I am GMT +2 and generally prefer to play during the day, and that is most of my availability this week. Make some suggestion if you can, or let me know times of availability. I can't give exact times, because like I said crazy week. I will just have to find the time.

hey there. im gmt-3 so your day could be very early morning for me. i usually play bi night, because i study in the morning and work in afternoon-evening.

i could play thursday from 5 to 7 pm or after 1 am.
friday from 5 pm to 9 pm.
saturday will be hard but i could find a spot if needed.
sunday is gf day, i prefer not to schedule matches there, just as a last resort.
monday after midnight.
tuesday after 11 pm.