BC2 Season2 Nordland MD4

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
upload_2016-5-3_22-1-19.png

U can visit Nordland Fluff post http://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/...r-count-of-nordland-wants-u.7520/#post-158027

Hey Fellow Coaches, Elector Count Regor the Visionary will be your admin for Ostland. Please make schedule matches in the weekly threads. It is the responsibilty of each coach to schedule their match. If there are any issues feel free to let me know.

For those of you that are around here:
  • Please arrange your matches in this thread.
  • Both coaches post the result in the result thread.
  • Any problems or questions just ask.
You have until Tue the 10th to finish your MD 4 matches.

"BloodBowlClub Rattelona" @Majimbauro
"Final Enimies" @Otherguy
"Cirith Ungol Rangers" @er81307
"Iron Maiden Troopers" @EdTheMad
"High and Majestic" @Goatee
"Smash n Grrrab" @darkrock7681
"Heroes of the Multiverse" @Manticoran
"The Desecrators" @SlyAnimal
"Da Scarburg All-Starz" @Colpicklejar

Especial note, Colpicklejar stay tunned, when we got the replacement coach u need to schedule with him ;)

Keraunograf

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Keraunograf
Cyanide Username
Manticoran
Country Flag
Aight @Otherguy , I'm free most days after 22 GMT on weekdays, although both days this week I've been at work until closer to 2300 to 2330 GMT, so this week is pretty obnoxious for me. Depending on what time zone you're in, it might be better to try for a weekend? I'm GMT-4.

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
@Majimbauro I'm in GMT+7 and am not working this week, so I'm reasonably flexible. I can play from about 0200GMT - 1600GMT, potentially earlier/later if absolutely necessary.

On Friday & Tuesday I'll go out of town during the day, and possibly on the weekend too (Not sure on that though), but otherwise should have a 14h window to play in on most days :)

My steam address is in my signature if you want to add me on steam as well. I'm not always at the PC, but messages to me on steam should come through to my phone if you come online during that window and want to play.

Goatee

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Goatee
Country Flag
@EdTheMad I'm GMT, can do most weekday evenings 7-10pm please let me know your availability.

Otherguy

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Aight @Otherguy , I'm free most days after 22 GMT on weekdays, although both days this week I've been at work until closer to 2300 to 2330 GMT, so this week is pretty obnoxious for me. Depending on what time zone you're in, it might be better to try for a weekend? I'm GMT-4.
hey @Manticoran, I am GMT+2. How about playing Friday evening? If thats okay, just give me the earliest time you can go.

Keraunograf

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Keraunograf
Cyanide Username
Manticoran
Country Flag
Friday evening about 22 GMT is probably as early as I can guarantee, but there's a chance I could be in earlier.

Majimbauro

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Majimbauro
Country Flag
@Majimbauro I'm in GMT+7 and am not working this week, so I'm reasonably flexible. I can play from about 0200GMT - 1600GMT, potentially earlier/later if absolutely necessary.

On Friday & Tuesday I'll go out of town during the day, and possibly on the weekend too (Not sure on that though), but otherwise should have a 14h window to play in on most days :)

My steam address is in my signature if you want to add me on steam as well. I'm not always at the PC, but messages to me on steam should come through to my phone if you come online during that window and want to play.

Hi!

Thursday(5) 12:00 GMT looks good to me.

Cheers!
:pow::pow::pow:

McMacky

Star Player
Steam Username
McMacky
Cyanide Username
McMacky
Country Flag
@Colpicklejar, looks like we get to play! I'm on the west coast of the US, and can play most of my evenings, or pretty much the whole day Tuesday or Thursdays. When would be a good time to play?

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Colpicklejar, looks like we get to play! I'm on the west coast of the US, and can play most of my evenings, or pretty much the whole day Tuesday or Thursdays. When would be a good time to play?

@Colpicklejar u need to play your game, your opponent is looking for u to play the game

Hi @darkrock7681!

I'm available saturday and sunday from 2pm to 10pm (GMT+2), monday from 9pm to 11 pm and tuesday 2pm-3pm to start our battle!
Plz add me to steam ;)
Hey @er81307 I might be able to make Sunday, I'm GMT -8, if not Monday will work just fine. I couldn't find you on steam, please add me: Horny Cricket

Guys when u going to play our game?

McMacky

Star Player
Steam Username
McMacky
Cyanide Username
McMacky
Country Flag
We just played. Norse did what Norse do really well: die, and get bashed to oblivion. I miss my elves and rats :'(