Is there interest in another Crunch Cup?

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
We have only three people interested in CTALE right now. That's not enough to justify running it.

If we skipped CTALE and went directly to the next Crunch Cup, would there be more interest in that?

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
I could bring The Repeat Offenders back for another go if there's another CC. Going from CrC winner to CC winner worked for Dakaman after all. :D

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Another option to possibly get new blood would be going back to the roots - new teams only, six team divisions, single playoff.
(Just tossing out the idea as brainstorming)

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
I really liked the "Good old days". The current format was made to allow teams to develope over time and to make it so that more teams were competitive and it was hard to say good by to your pixels after 1 tourney.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Damn I was counting on CTALE taking up some time before the next crunch.
I am away for the 1st 2 weeks in June so will have to give this a miss.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Damn I was counting on CTALE taking up some time before the next crunch.
I am away for the 1st 2 weeks in June so will have to give this a miss.

It doesn't say yet when it would be about to start, though?

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
I can't commit to anything until July, but I will be looking for a third league then and would very interested in joining the Crunch Cup then.

Muundus

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Depending on when this kicks off I could be interested in another go. Would have to fall during a break from one of the other leagues I'm playing in, though.

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
I would appreciate it if folks could spread the word among any remaining BB1 communities online that we're trying to get enough players for another Crunch Cup. The two other leagues that I used to play in (RMBBL and NATTS) both seem to have disappeared.

I think we'll go ahead and try to get a cup arranged for new teams only, so if you're posting elsewhere, you can post that.

Drakan2.0

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Drakandm24
Country Flag
Im up for another chance at cc glory! Its gonna be hard to say goodbye to the union but hey new blood, fresh teams sounds sweet :)