Munch Cup 2 : Ripper MD7

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
Final Matchday, congrats to McMacky are in order as he sits proudly at the top of the league with a 100% record (6-0-0).

Matches as follows

Mining Co (@Curving) vs Bonekrasha's Bad'unz (@Genessius)
Nihm Nail Biters (@McMacky) vs Ed'Stompaz (@Muundus)
Heads or Tails (@Tjorne) vs Choo_Choo (@notorious noob)

@DireSickFish gets his 2nd admin win in a row.

Good luck and thanks to (most) of you for playing your games on time.

McMacky

Star Player
Steam Username
McMacky
Cyanide Username
McMacky
Country Flag
@Muundus when do you want to play? For me weekdays after 18:00 GMT works best, let me know if you have any specific times you need or want to play.

notorious noob

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Posted in the general BB2 section ^^, Tjorne any time in mind you want to play? I should be available most afternoons/evenings. (gmt+2)

Tjorne

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
.marXman. (BB1), Tjorne (BB2)
Country Flag
Posted in the general BB2 section ^^, Tjorne any time in mind you want to play? I should be available most afternoons/evenings. (gmt+2)
For me an evening would be great. I'm GMT+2, too.
How about tonight, 20:00 our time (18:00 GMT)?

Curving

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Curving
Country Flag
Hey @Genessius , I can't play durong the week, but are you available on the weekend? Maybe Sunday 1800 GMT.

Genessius

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @Genessius , I can't play durong the week, but are you available on the weekend? Maybe Sunday 1800 GMT.
Can you play tomorow instead? Since I got a metal festival on Sunday and won't be home the whole day, I kinda thought it was next week Sunday but its this week so...sorry can't be there Sunday,I got the whole day Saturday though, so whenever is possible for you then: ) Tonight is also possible btw if your eager

Curving

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Curving
Country Flag
Can you play tomorow instead? Since I got a metal festival on Sunday and won't be home the whole day, I kinda thought it was next week Sunday but its this week so...sorry can't be there Sunday,I got the whole day Saturday though, so whenever is possible for you then: ) Tonight is also possible btw if your eager

I'm gonna be super busy today and tomorrow, I got 2 tests which could last upwards of 8 hours each, I could try today (or tomorrow for you) at 2 am GMT.

Outside of that I could try tomorrow from 19 GMT onwards.

Genessius

Super Star Player
Country Flag
19 GMT onwards works perfectly fine for me buddy, I got aaaal night, and tomorow at 2 am which is 16.00 my time I believe works aswell, I might be a few mins later though as I just returned from gym then: )

Curving

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Curving
Country Flag
19 GMT onwards works perfectly fine for me buddy, I got aaaal night, and tomorow at 2 am which is 16.00 my time I believe works aswell, I might be a few mins later though as I just returned from gym then: )

I rather do it tomorrow 19 GMT then.

McMacky

Star Player
Steam Username
McMacky
Cyanide Username
McMacky
Country Flag
@Muundus I will still be free for most of the night most likely. If you get on add me on Steam and we can play. I am not able to play this weekend most likely, so if we don't play today our options are limited.

Muundus

Super Star Player
Country Flag
@Muundus I will still be free for most of the night most likely. If you get on add me on Steam and we can play. I am not able to play this weekend most likely, so if we don't play today our options are limited.
Shoot! McMacky! Really sorry about missing our game. Long day at work after long week and I completely forgot. Would you be available on Monday?

McMacky

Star Player
Steam Username
McMacky
Cyanide Username
McMacky
Country Flag
Shoot! McMacky! Really sorry about missing our game. Long day at work after long week and I completely forgot. Would you be available on Monday?
I don't think Monday will work. Will tomorrow around 5 pacific time work? Or on Tuesday?