Decisions for season 3

Bking

Rookie
Country Flag
Hey sorry for seeing this that late, I will be playing next season for sure! I have two friends who started the game not long ago that would be interested to join the lesser league since it is great fun :D,

I forgot to add, I could continue with my current team or go with a new one, I don't really care, but I think I am promoted into t3

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
Hey sorry for seeing this that late, I will be playing next season for sure! I have two friends who started the game not long ago that would be interested to join the lesser league since it is great fun :D,

I forgot to add, I could continue with my current team or go with a new one, I don't really care, but I think I am promoted into t3

This is where you have to tell us if you are continuing or re-rolling, especially if you are in the hunt for promotion as your decision will affect those below you in the standings.

I don't know exactly where we are for numbers for next season, but have your friends post in the Waiting List thread.

Bking

Rookie
Country Flag
This is where you have to tell us if you are continuing or re-rolling, especially if you are in the hunt for promotion as your decision will affect those below you in the standings.

I don't know exactly where we are for numbers for next season, but have your friends post in the Waiting List thread.

I am promoted I think, but I don't really understand how all the thing works, you can keep your team for how many seasons? If I am promoted I have to keep my team? If I reroll I can't get promoted?

I think I ll keep the team with my promotion, I just need a better understanding of the system :D

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
I am promoted I think, but I don't really understand how all the thing works, you can keep your team for how many seasons? If I am promoted I have to keep my team? If I reroll I can't get promoted?

I think I ll keep the team with my promotion, I just need a better understanding of the system :D

You can keep you team as long as you like, Nikolai's Chaos Dwarves have played in all 13 seasons of BC1, or you can quit or re-roll anytime you want.

If you re-roll your new team starts back in Tier 4 no matter where your previous team was, but you do not have to go back to the waiting list (if there is one).

http://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/big-crunch-2-rules.6120/

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
1 if you'll have me. I'll be on vacation between June 30 and July 16.
1 if you'll have me. I'll be on vacation between June 30 and July 16.

You should be ok if you can get your team signed up, accepted and you can accept the ticket on the 29th. If you want you could get a sub in for week 1 or just take the admin loss. It would be a good idea to let your admin (which will be published then) know all this on the 29th.

Khornight

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Khornight (also my steam name and most other things)
Country Flag
1 (I'm the blank space in osterland, although I'm getting relegated)

Had a tough first season, let's see if I can get back up a tier through promotion rather than making up the numbers! :)

Hudd

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I appreciate it. If his forfeit is a 2-0 defeat we have the same TD difference but I have more TDs. If his forfeit is a 2-1 defeat he has a better TD difference.
It went through as a 2-1 forfeit, and the rules are pretty clear that it counts as a 2-1 in all respects.
I strongly suspect you will go up anyway though, as there are a handful of dropouts and teams taking a break, so you look bound to get a bonus promotion.

Genessius

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Also sCor, Pride of Hightower, in Indus has been AWOL for at least 3 weeks so I would call him a 3. Or a 4 if there was one.
I know from sources that sCor has RL stuff happening so won't be around, 3 for sure

Bking

Rookie
Country Flag
Hum I am not promoted :(, so I will reroll ! :D (if it is still possible, I don't mind if not),

2. Bking will find a new team with less dead rats in it

Purlox

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Purlox (BB2)
Country Flag
Changing my decision to 3.

Blood Bowl hasn't been all that fun to me lately with all the 1s or 6s that screw everything up. I could probably live with those if I at least got another chance against my opponent, but unfortunately, there is only 1 offense half per player in a match.