BC 14 Nordland MD2

willpower68

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
probely i can, but need to get to Vietnam first before i decide for sure :)

you cant play now? ;-)

Sudonym

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey Jakerbeef,
I'm going to be free Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, or Tuesday after 20.00 BST. Let me know.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
I am in the UK and am free from 17:00 GMT on Sunday , Monday or Tuesday.
Any of those good for you?

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Muundus its time for you to kill and maim my poor Vegans. Im at GMT+2. I can play most days after 1600 GT+2, this Friday and Saturday though not until 2130 GMT +2. Let me know what is good for you?

NieA7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
NieA7
Cyanide Username
Under7
Country Flag
I am in the UK and am free from 17:00 GMT on Sunday , Monday or Tuesday.
Any of those good for you?

Hi Tys. I'm on holiday at the moment and the (incredibly flaky and probably not reliable enough for a match) apartment WiFi died in a storm a couple of days ago. They're supposed to be fixing it on Friday, though I wouldn't be surprised if it takes longer. If Tuesday's good for you let's try then, just to give them the most time to get it sorted - 1830GMT would work for me.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Hi Tys. I'm on holiday at the moment and the (incredibly flaky and probably not reliable enough for a match) apartment WiFi died in a storm a couple of days ago. They're supposed to be fixing it on Friday, though I wouldn't be surprised if it takes longer. If Tuesday's good for you let's try then, just to give them the most time to get it sorted - 1830GMT would work for me.

OK. Hope to see you then.

Sudonym

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey Jakerbeef,
I'm going to be free Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, or Tuesday after 20.00 BST. Let me know.

I'm now going to be busy on Sunday and Tuesday. Still free Saturday, and can make arrangements for Monday. Let me know what's up.

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Hi Muundus, I will log in tomorrow morning and see if you have managed to get back online and we can deside what to do.

coachman

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
bjj hero
Country Flag
My luggage with pc Lost in abu Dhabi so i Hope i get it today. I am +7 get now and that time EU Football you have time earlier or later? If I get pc back ofc also ;)
Hey. Ive been called into work. I wont be back until 2130 gmt tonight now.

Last edited: