BC2 Season 3 Altdwarf MD8 Thread

Curving

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Curving
Country Flag
We are nearing the end! Who will be the grand winner? Probably no one I predicted, but here goes this week's matches.

@Regor Carnival of Maguuma Jungle (Lizards) - @Veggente85 Miragliano Snitchers (Skaven)
@Goatee High and Majestic (High Elves) - @CakeOrrDeath Big Bad Bosses (Chaos)
@St Cloud On the Scales (Lizards) - @McMacky Running Rabid (Skaven)
@Colpicklejar Da Scarbug All-Starz (Orcs) - @Kapnkrunch You Goudda Brie Kidding Me (Skaven)
@Orielensis The Best at Being Bad (Delves) - @SlyAnimal The Desecrators (Chaos)

CakeOrrDeath

Star Player
Country Flag
@Goatee

I am away this weekend so schedule is a bit tight for me. I can do anytime for the rest of the day. Early tomorrow, very late monday evening or anytime Tuesday. Hopefully one of these works for you.

I am gmt+1

Kapnkrunch

Veteran
Country Flag
@Colpicklejar Are you able to play today with kickoff sometime between 2100GMT and 0100 GMT? If that doesnt work I could do Sunday, I am free afternoon & evening in EST. Or a day next week 2100GMT to 2300GMT.

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
We are nearing the end! Who will be the grand winner? Probably no one I predicted, but here goes this week's matches.

Your predictions aren't necessarily that far off.

You picked Cake as 1st & Orielensis as 3rd. Cake is currently in 1st, and Orielensis is in 4th. The 2x lizards in 2nd/3rd will play each other on MD9, which will give a bit of breathing space for both Orielensis & Cake to achieve 1st/3rd.

Your prediction of me to come 2nd is probably quite far off though, as the only way I can achieve that is if I win my last 2x games, against Orielensis & Cake, so it's unlikely, but possible. If I lose my last 2x games I could potentially be 2nd to last instead though lol.

Have faith in your predictions, I think that they are meant to be 300% correct right? haha I'm certainly hoping that they'll come out correct lol, as I'd love to stay in Altdwarf for next season :)

Goatee

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Goatee
Country Flag
@Goatee

I am away this weekend so schedule is a bit tight for me. I can do anytime for the rest of the day. Early tomorrow, very late monday evening or anytime Tuesday. Hopefully one of these works for you.

I am gmt+1
I'm also GMT+1, I can normally do 6pm-9pm GMT each day. How does Tuesday evening 7pm GMT sound?

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
Yes, great predictions @Curving, Cake has hardly faltered (no one is winning more than 7 in this division, unless with obscene miracle luck).

Sad to see you rerolling @Kapnkrunch btw, you have played great this season imho.

McMacky

Star Player
Steam Username
McMacky
Cyanide Username
McMacky
Country Flag
@St Cloud my week is pretty busy this week, the day that would work best for me would be Tuesday, as I am free pretty much all day Tuesday. If you aren't free on Tuesday let me know, I'll try and figure out another day that will work.

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag
@St Cloud my week is pretty busy this week, the day that would work best for me would be Tuesday, as I am free pretty much all day Tuesday. If you aren't free on Tuesday let me know, I'll try and figure out another day that will work.

Hey Mc,

Tuesday would have to be 20.30 GMT.

Otherwise on Monday from 20.00 GMT onwards

Tues OK for you at that time?

Cheers
St. Cheers

Last edited:

McMacky

Star Player
Steam Username
McMacky
Cyanide Username
McMacky
Country Flag
Hey Mc,

Tuesday would have to be 20.30 GMT.

Otherwise on Monday from 20.00 GMT onwards

Tues OK for you at that time?

Cheers
St. Cheers
Tuesday at that time would work great. See you then!