Who will be the champion of Altdwarf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Curving

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Curving
Country Flag
It's been a great season so far, with some pretty unexpected stuff, like St. Cloud which was once last on the rankings and rose to third now.
Looking back on my predictions, all the skaven and the elves didn't do as well as I thought they would as nuffle seems to be blessing lizards, that being said, we still could have a non-lizard winner in the form of @CakeOrrDeath 's Big Bad Bosses.
Who is going to pick the grand title? Who shall remain in the highest tier and who will go down shamefully to tier 2? We'll see...

@Regor Carnival of Maguuma Jungle (Lizards) - @St Cloud On the Scales (Lizards)
@Colpicklejar Da Scarbug All-Starz (Orcs) - @Goatee High and Majestic (High Elves)
@Orielensis The Best at Being Bad (Delves) - @Veggente85 Miragliano Snitchers (Skaven)
@SlyAnimal The Desecrators (Chaos) - @CakeOrrDeath Big Bad Bosses (Chaos)
@Kapnkrunch You Goudda Brie Kidding Me (Skaven) - @McMacky Running Rabid (Skaven)

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@St Cloud hey!
As i sayed in the pm Saturday from 19:00 GMT to 22:00 GMT starter time is the perfect time for me.
Sunday: 17:00 GMT to 22:00 GMT Starter Time

Work for u?

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
Lol @Regor you voted for yourself :D

@Veggente85 I cannot do Friday through Sunday this week, but some time between 1800 GMT and 2200 GMT the other days should work.

When would you like to play?

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
Actually that reminds me. If people outside Altdwarf are voting, the table in statsgrabber is correct (except missing me v Colpickle 1-1), but the in game table is wrong as Cloud had a bug in his game with Veggente, which should be 2-2 not a 2-1 loss.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Guys don't forget to post what you are planning for next season in the decision thread.

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Lol @Regor you voted for yourself :D

@Veggente85 I cannot do Friday through Sunday this week, but some time between 1800 GMT and 2200 GMT the other days should work.

When would you like to play?
Ahahah u right! I voted in myself, i need to be focus on the goal, as i have nothing to lose, With a loss i end at 3 place, with a draw probably in 2 place, and with a win i can take the trophie :p All in!

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag
@St Cloud hey!
As i sayed in the pm Saturday from 19:00 GMT to 22:00 GMT starter time is the perfect time for me.
Sunday: 17:00 GMT to 22:00 GMT Starter Time

Work for u?

Hey talked to the boss and she says Sat could be tough as i am playing Tennis and may be drunk so it will have to be Sun. 21 GMT OK?

Cheers
St. Cloud

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey talked to the boss and she says Sat could be tough as i am playing Tennis and may be drunk so it will have to be Sun. 21 GMT OK?

Cheers
St. Cloud
Sunday at 21:00 GMT sounds great. Deal, game one!

Veggente85

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
VeggenteBBT
Cyanide Username
Veggente
Country Flag
Actually that reminds me. If people outside Altdwarf are voting, the table in statsgrabber is correct (except missing me v Colpickle 1-1), but the in game table is wrong as Cloud had a bug in his game with Veggente, which should be 2-2 not a 2-1 loss.

I would rather say that it should have been 2-1 :p

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
Sunday at 21:00 GMT sounds great. Deal, game one!

346DA4FA00000578-3604727-image-a-61_1464016391102.jpg

La grande finale :D

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
@CakeOrrDeath I'm in GMT+7 and am usually able to start games from around 0900 GMT - 1500 GMT, give or take a little depending on the day etc. Monday I'll be back late from work, and possibly on the Tues too, but otherwise those times should work for the rest of this week.

Just give me a yell back, either here or on steam.

McMacky

Star Player
Steam Username
McMacky
Cyanide Username
McMacky
Country Flag
I think Monday will work, I'll get back to you on the time tomorrow.

McMacky

Star Player
Steam Username
McMacky
Cyanide Username
McMacky
Country Flag
@McMacky Monday I can do kickoff Monday 1400GMT to 2400GMT. if that doesn't work when are you available?
24:00 GMT Monday (Tuesday technically) will work best, as I get off work at 23:00. I'll see you then unless I hear otherwise!

McMacky

Star Player
Steam Username
McMacky
Cyanide Username
McMacky
Country Flag
@Kapnkrunch i just realized I don't get off work until 24:00, so I won't be able to make the given time. I will be on at 14:00 GMT instead so I can get in the game before work. If we don't get it in then we can work out another day, or if you are able to play at around 24:30 or so we can play then.

McMacky

Star Player
Steam Username
McMacky
Cyanide Username
McMacky
Country Flag
@Kapnkrunch it doesn't look like you saw my previous messages so I'm gonna go back to bed. If you're on when I get back from work we can play then, but if not I am free all of Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday but would prefer to play after 18:00 GMT if possible.
@Curving would it be alright to get an extension to the end of the week if it is needed because this is the last game?