BC2 S4 Altdwarf MD5

IsenMike

Star Player
Cyanide Username
IsenMike
Country Flag
How about 1700gmt on Sunday?
Just found out that Daylight Savings Time is ending in Europe tomorrow night, before it's over in the US. So 1700GMT will be an hour later* for you on Sunday than it would be on Saturday. Let me know if that still works or if the time should be adjusted.

*(or maybe earlier? Time zone math hurts my head...)

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag
Just found out that Daylight Savings Time is ending in Europe tomorrow night, before it's over in the US. So 1700GMT will be an hour later* for you on Sunday than it would be on Saturday. Let me know if that still works or if the time should be adjusted.

Earlier ;)

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag

GMT is alot easier to work out in the UK so 1700GMT is right. See you then.

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Regor I am afraid I won't be able to play at our agreed upon time tomorrow. I don't think we will be able to play the game in time sadly.
Sorry to know that.
I really would like to play against u, i think he never played or played fewer games against each other.
I hope at least everthing is ok with your real life.
If i can do anything please say something with time for coordinate my life :)

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Hamboy_Jaenei how u want to do m8?
Tomorrow i have a game for big crunch (BB1) at 20:30 GMT, the max i can do is offer to play against u at 22:30 GMT (bit late for me but oh well :))
Thursday is impossible for me, because is my basketball night with friends.
Friday i have time to from 19:30 to 22:00 GMT starter time.
@jrpeart need to decide to if he can give us a exstension

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
@Hamboy_Jaenei how u want to do m8?
Tomorrow i have a game for big crunch (BB1) at 20:30 GMT, the max i can do is offer to play against u at 22:30 GMT (bit late for me but oh well :))
@jrpeart need to decide to if he can give us a exstension

I can't really extend to Friday evening.

If you can arrange a time for tomorrow then I can extend to then. (I could go as late as Thursday night, due to the forum issues early in the week, but you've said that's impossible for you.)

I'll give you till I get home from work tomorrow (round about 1900GMT) to arrange something for Wednesday.
If you haven't managed to arrange something by then I'll admin the result and roll the day.
If you have arranged something I'll wait till after the match to roll.

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I can't really extend to Friday evening.

If you can arrange a time for tomorrow then I can extend to then. (I could go as late as Thursday night, due to the forum issues early in the week, but you've said that's impossible for you.)

I'll give you till I get home from work tomorrow (round about 1900GMT) to arrange something for Wednesday.
If you haven't managed to arrange something by then I'll admin the result and roll the day.
If you have arranged something I'll wait till after the match to roll.

Alright, so my offer is 22:30 GMT wednesday, is the best i can (because i alread schedule a game for BC1).

Hamboy_Jaenei

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Hamboy (BB2)
Country Flag
Alright, so my offer is 22:30 GMT wednesday, is the best i can (because i alread schedule a game for BC1).
I can't play Wednesday in your available time. I don't think we can extend to anything reasonable.
It was just unfortunate that our schedules just didn't allign this week. I usually have loads of time in the weekend, but was travelling this time. And the only nonweekend day I can meet your times is Tuesday, where i had an important meeting, and Thursday where you have basketball :(

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I can't play Wednesday in your available time. I don't think we can extend to anything reasonable.
It was just unfortunate that our schedules just didn't allign this week. I usually have loads of time in the weekend, but was travelling this time. And the only nonweekend day I can meet your times is Tuesday, where i had an important meeting, and Thursday where you have basketball :(
Yeah, as i can play (normal occasions) one game per day (on workdays), i schedule my games with time. As we schedule the game for tuesday, i offer my big crunch opponent today for our game. So the only time avaible is at 22:30 GMT.
I was hoping that we can turn the sittuation, i hope next time we can play our game, having a admin result is always bad for all.

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
OK I've admined this as a draw.

As of my last post I was inclined to give a win to Regor but the posts since that one has tipped it into a draw.

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
OK I've admined this as a draw.

As of my last post I was inclined to give a win to Regor but the posts since that one has tipped it into a draw.

I don't know if that is the answer to my question in MD6, but i will answer here.

First of all im going to use same examples, in a rhetoric way, so the coach that i will use like example is nothing personal.

So, because of the bbtactics forum was down, i started to talk with Hamboy (in the steam), asking what time suits for him.

I asked Hamboy, and both of us agree to play Tuesday at 20:00 GMT

"Me and @Hamboy_Jaenei Schedule our game via steam for tuesday 1 November, at 20:00 GMT." (u can see in this thread)

As diresickfish asked, i tryed to ask Hamboy if he can play early like monday (because Hamboy could't play on the weekend), as natural if Hamboy that agree to play me on tuesday, and dint answer my question for monday, i give priority to Hamboy game against me

"@Hamboy_Jaenei can u play on monday at 19:30/20:00 GMT?
if hamboy agree, we can play tuesday 1 November, at 19:30 to 20:30 GMT (starter time)? @DireSickFish" (didnt got any answer)

So the game is schedule for 1 november.

31th November Hamboy wrote this "@Regor I am afraid I won't be able to play at our agreed upon time tomorrow. I don't think we will be able to play the game in time sadly."

So know i ask u @jrpeart what offer do u think that Hamboy give to me? or what u think that i do wrong, as i and Hamboy schedule a game for november 1.

So my answer was "Sorry to know that.
I really would like to play against u, i think he never played or played fewer games against each other.
I hope at least everthing is ok with your real life.
If i can do anything please say something with time for coordinate my life :)"

But anway, as i don't like to have my games by admin result i wrote this "@Hamboy_Jaenei how u want to do m8?
@jrpeart need to decide to if he can give us a exstension"

As u can see, i offer a day after the deadline (i didn't need to do this, because if u guys give a week for our game, i don't need to play after the deadline), but anway i offer to make the effort to play 2 games in a workday.

What was @Hamboy_Jaenei answer?
It was just unfortunate that our schedules just didn't allign this week. I usually have loads of time in the weekend, but was travelling this time. And the only nonweekend day I can meet your times is Tuesday, where i had an important meeting, and Thursday where you have basketball :("

English aint my main language as u guys all can see, but please tell me @jrpeart where Hamboy offer a chance for us to play? Thursday?? So i can't have a basketball games with my friends, because i don't know if my opponent will cancel the schedule game, and after 2 days of the deadline i could get admin draw result for that?!

I offer friday too, but u can't give us so mutch time? but giving 2 days (im trying to understand if u giving me admin draw by not be albe to play on Thursday), aint a problem?!

Next time im in a sittuation that i was in last season, when I only need a draw for get the title, i will Schedule a game with Stcloud, i will tell him to play on a day, i will make a thread saying that i wont make it, dont going to offer any solution, and im going to hope that u @jrpeart will admin result as a draw.

I don't understand your decision, i don't understand why the hell didn't ask me and Hamboy what result we think is more fair.

And i really would like to understand your position. I ain't happy.

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
Sorry @Regor, last night my mind was totally fried and I had a reading comprehension failure and made a mistake in a hurry.

If I'd read what was actually said, and who it was said by, correctly then it wouldn't have even been a question that it was a win to you. Even with the total reading comprehension fail making everything less clear it was still pretty much a coin toss on draw or win to you.

I've been discussing with the other admins what we can do to fix my mistake. We can't alter the ingame result now the day has rolled, but what we can do is award you the win in StatsGrabber and use that for the final standings.

Once again, sorry for the mistake.

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Sorry @Regor, last night my mind was totally fried and I had a reading comprehension failure and made a mistake in a hurry.

If I'd read what was actually said, and who it was said by, correctly then it wouldn't have even been a question that it was a win to you. Even with the total reading comprehension fail making everything less clear it was still pretty much a coin toss on draw or win to you.

I've been discussing with the other admins what we can do to fix my mistake. We can't alter the ingame result now the day has rolled, but what we can do is award you the win in StatsGrabber and use that for the final standings.

Once again, sorry for the mistake.

We all have some bad days, i totally understand.

My post was a bit salty to, so sorry for that. I really only need a explanation to try understand.

I was a BigCrunch2 admin for 2 seasons, so i understand sometimes is hard to get all the pieces of the puzzle. Making a admin result never is easy.

Glad for your words.

Its all good ;)