BC2 S4 Altdwarf MD8

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
Most of you already know this but the decision thread for next season is up here http://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/decision-thread-for-season-5.10194/

Carnival of MaguumaJungle (@Regor) - Feel the Pain (@Cram)
Big Bad Bosses (@CakeOrrDeath) - The Best at Being Bad (@Orielensis)
On the Scales (@St Cloud) - Crunchy Sulaco (@IsenMike)
Hard Days Knight (@cjblackburn) - Number Nine (@Nikolai II)
R.W.B.Y (@DireSickFish) - Good Kappa Studio (@Hamboy_Jaenei)

Matches to be played by Tuesday 22nd November

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
@cjblackburn Time to #FearTheFend and #EmbraceTheBloat respectively. 20:30 GMT Thu/Fri work, or do we need to talk further? (Today might also be an option, but I can't say 100% until this afternoon)

Cram

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Cram
Country Flag
Hi Regor,

i can play best every day (except sunday) around 19GMT,
but i can make lots of timespots between 9-19GMT possible, too.

Greetz
Cram

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
@cjblackburn Time to #FearTheFend and #EmbraceTheBloat respectively. 20:30 GMT Thu/Fri work, or do we need to talk further? (Today might also be an option, but I can't say 100% until this afternoon)

How about 2045gmt on Thursday? I have to get kids in bed first and they refuse to accept BB as a reason to go to bed.

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
Hi @CakeOrrDeath

Saturday afternoon (say 2pm) or Sunday evening (say 8.30pm) any good?

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
How about 2045gmt on Thursday? I have to get kids in bed first and they refuse to accept BB as a reason to go to bed.

2045 GMT today and/or Thursday works.

IsenMike

Star Player
Cyanide Username
IsenMike
Country Flag
@St Cloud

I'm in GMT-5. During the week I'm typically home from work and available to play from around 2400-0100 GMT, though I won't be available this Friday evening as I have some plans. Should be available all weekend. When is good for you?

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag
@St Cloud

I'm in GMT-5. During the week I'm typically home from work and available to play from around 2400-0100 GMT, though I won't be available this Friday evening as I have some plans. Should be available all weekend. When is good for you?

Hey Mike,

this is going to be a tough one to schedule.

I can start no later then 21.30 GMT on Thur and Mon. (And 22.30 GMT on Fri.) taken

I am going to the theater on Sat with the GF so that could be dicey. We have visitors during the day on Sun and my occ match in the evening.

Last edited:

Hamboy_Jaenei

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Hamboy (BB2)
Country Flag

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hi Regor,

i can play best every day (except sunday) around 19GMT,
but i can make lots of timespots between 9-19GMT possible, too.

Greetz
Cram

Hey Cram,

Can we play monday at 19GMT?
If that don't work for u, please tell me, because i can try to move some things to give us more time to play.

IsenMike

Star Player
Cyanide Username
IsenMike
Country Flag
Hey Mike,

this is going to be a tough one to schedule.

I can start no later then 21.30 GMT on Thur and Mon. (And 22.30 GMT on Fri.) taken

I am going to the theater on Sat with the GF so that could be dicey. We have visitors during the day on Sun and my occ match in the evening.
21.30 GMT is 4:30PM here, so I'll definitely still be at work. Nobody particularly cares if I sneak onto Facebook or Reddit (or the occasional Blood Bowl forum) at my desk, but if I start playing computer games I think I may get some looks...

Any way we could try to schedule around your theater excursion for Saturday?

Or, would much earlier in the day work, during the week? I can get up early for a match, as long as I'm able to be out of the house by 14.30 GMT.

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag
21.30 GMT is 4:30PM here, so I'll definitely still be at work. Nobody particularly cares if I sneak onto Facebook or Reddit (or the occasional Blood Bowl forum) at my desk, but if I start playing computer games I think I may get some looks...

Any way we could try to schedule around your theater excursion for Saturday?

Or, would much earlier in the day work, during the week? I can get up early for a match, as long as I'm able to be out of the house by 14.30 GMT.

Yeah same here with work so afternoon / morning games during the week are out. We will have to aim for after the theatre on Sat i feel. I can try for 22.30 GMT. Not 100% will make that, but if you can hang around for up to half an hour?

IsenMike

Star Player
Cyanide Username
IsenMike
Country Flag
Yeah same here with work so afternoon / morning games during the week are out. We will have to aim for after the theatre on Sat i feel. I can try for 22.30 GMT. Not 100% will make that, but if you can hang around for up to half an hour?
Works for me.