BC2 S5 Altdwarf MD3 Matchmaking Thread

caio

Star Player
Country Flag
@caio

I can play best around 19 GMT. Possible is something between 10-20GMT almost all days.
Just sunday is out.
hey. im out of town for the holidays and will be back on monday. i work in the afternoon/evening and im gmt-3 so we have to play morning or night.

how about monday 1 pm gmt? would that work?

Cram

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Cram
Country Flag
hey. im out of town for the holidays and will be back on monday. i work in the afternoon/evening and im gmt-3 so we have to play morning or night.

how about monday 1 pm gmt? would that work?
so that means 13:00GMT on monday?
If we can start 13:30GMT i will be able to manage it.

Colpicklejar

Star Player
Steam Username
StealthAwesome
Cyanide Username
Kaldor Ditka
Country Flag
@slanesh You ready to get this in? I'm available all weekend minus a block of time tomorrow. Do you have a steam ID or an email or something?

Balsha

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Balsha
Country Flag
Well....Eagles pick up their first win in Altdwarf, due to suspicious circumstances. Normally, i would be up for remaking the match but there were 5 KO'd elves, a guaranteed (tripskull not withstanding) turn 8 score, MVP going to the rookie blitzer, rolling a 6 on winnings....All that makes me want to keep the result.

Sorry @Orielensis , i am sure that something unfortunate happened but i will want to have this result stick.

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
@Balsha if admins decide this is going to be a draw and you'd rather replay I'm available all this evening and either tomorrow or Tuesday evening.

@sbr32 @cjblackburn I think @Balsha could do with knowing early what the admin decision on this is going to be as I assume he will not want to reschedule and replay if he is getting a win :rolleyes:

Cram

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Cram
Country Flag
I don't think replaying a game or not can be decided after knowing what the admins will do.
Replaying or not should not depend on this and demanding wins should never be a sure thing otherwise everyone begins deciding strategically on replaying games or not.
That would hurt the sportmanship i always admired here in BC, so far...

notorious noob

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Lets leave this up to cj and sbr as we are both playing in this division cram. And lets not get into an argument about something this silly.

slanesh

Star Player
Country Flag
@Colpicklejar
I can play all day today till 22 gmt as I said.
Monday I can play from 18gmt to 22 gmt as well.
Tuesday from 21 - 22 gmt.
(starting match time)
Any other time frame is impossible for me because I'll be at work or in the way to home.
Let me know.

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
I don't think replaying a game or not can be decided after knowing what the admins will do.
Replaying or not should not depend on this and demanding wins should never be a sure thing otherwise everyone begins deciding strategically on replaying games or not.
That would hurt the sportmanship i always admired here in BC, so far...

No actually I agree with this completely.

In this case I would just really like to play the game. So my vote is already in and counted. But my opponent has to agree. And if he thinks there is a chance he will be handed a free win I'm guessing he will prefer not to.

Nothing to be done about the dc now, just really makes me wish I had not agreed to change the agreed time to play on a bad connection as now I may not get to play the game at all which sucks.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
I'm going to leave any decisions to sbr which will normally be made at the end of the Match Day. I have not seen the match so I'm not going to comment on the likely result or what decision will be made. Whilst Balsha does not have to agree to any replay and I'm sure that no one is trying to game the system. I will say that persistently not rescheduling a match is not ideal as you don't want to get that reputation.

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
Yeah same as with Cram's post I meant to say I would (as the opponent) permit some gaming of the system this time as I think it may make the prospect of actually getting to play a game more likely.