BC2 S5 Altdwarf MD6 Matchmaking Thread

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
We are missing some matches in StatsGrabber. They may be Admin'ed matches I haven't done anything with which I will take care of in the next day or two.

If you have any matches that have not been uploaded please do so.

BC2.png

List of Teams and their Forum(Game) Names:

Belgrade Eagles - @Balsha
The Best at Being Bad - @Orielensis
Carnival of MaguumaJungle - @Regor
Crunchy Sulaco - @IsenMike
Da Scarburg All-Starz - @Colpicklejar (Kaldor Ditka)
The Desecrators - @SlyAnimal (PapaNasty)
Evil Enthralling Elves - @notorious noob
Feel the Pain - @Cram
Inconscients - @slanesh
Nothinthan Forest - @caio

While you are free to use any method you want to contact the other coaches and schedule your games, it is very strongly suggested that you use this thread here to do so. If it comes to an admin decision on a match we can only use the knowledge we have to decide the matter. We cannot see your PMs or Steam chat logs. If you do schedule your match by other means I recommend posting it here as well.

You have until Jan 31th at 23:59 GMT to get your games played. Though to be honest I will be rolling the week somewhere around 0400GMT on Wed Feb 1st.

Once your game has completed, please post in the MD Results thread to confirm the result.

And the winner needs to upload the result to BB2StatsGrabber. In the even of a tie make sure that you agree on who will upload; the person who scored last is a suggestion.

If you have any questions or concerns please ask me or another admin.

Good Luck and Have Fun!

IsenMike

Star Player
Cyanide Username
IsenMike
Country Flag
@Regor

I'm in GMT-5. During the week I'm usually home from work and available to play after around 2400-0100 GMT. This weekend should be mostly free, except from 1700-1930 GMT on Saturday, when there'll be a cleaning person in my apartment.

Let me know what works for you.

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
@slanesh Heya man, I'm in GMT+7 and can usually start games from about 0900 GMT - 1600 GMT during the week and 0200 GMT - 1600 GMT over the weekend. I also have a few "windows" during the day my time when I'm able to play, but usually this only helps vs Americans & varies a lot depending on work.

Generally later within those windows is a bit better for me than earlier, as then my son is asleep, but most of them should be fine regardless unless I've got another BB2 match scheduled or something unexpected pops up.

Anyway give me a yell, my steam profile link is also in my signature for if I don't already have you on steam.

Cram

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Cram
Country Flag
@Orielensis
I can do most times between 9GMTand 20GMT every day except sunday, with 19GMT being prefered.

slanesh

Star Player
Country Flag
@slanesh Heya man, I'm in GMT+7 and can usually start games from about 0900 GMT - 1600 GMT during the week and 0200 GMT - 1600 GMT over the weekend. I also have a few "windows" during the day my time when I'm able to play, but usually this only helps vs Americans & varies a lot depending on work.

Generally later within those windows is a bit better for me than earlier, as then my son is asleep, but most of them should be fine regardless unless I've got another BB2 match scheduled or something unexpected pops up.

Anyway give me a yell, my steam profile link is also in my signature for if I don't already have you on steam.

Hello there @SlyAnimal !
Looks like a weekend match to me then. Lets say sunday 15-16 gmt? or later if its best for you...

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Regor

I'm in GMT-5. During the week I'm usually home from work and available to play after around 2400-0100 GMT. This weekend should be mostly free, except from 1700-1930 GMT on Saturday, when there'll be a cleaning person in my apartment.

Let me know what works for you.
Hey Isen so the survived Lizardman will clash again!
I'm in GMT-0 so during the week i only can play from 19:00 GMT to around 22:00 GMT (what dont work with your time).
So we need to go for the weekend, i would like to ask if u can play at 14:00-15:00 GMT saturday?
or Sunday 19:00 GMT to 22:30 GMT?

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
Hello there @SlyAnimal !
Looks like a weekend match to me then. Lets say sunday 15-16 gmt? or later if its best for you...

Yeah 1600 GMT should work well. Also if you're online a bit earlier and want to start early, just message me, as I'll probably be free so long as I don't have another BB2 match schedulled around then.

IsenMike

Star Player
Cyanide Username
IsenMike
Country Flag
Hey Isen so the survived Lizardman will clash again!
I'm in GMT-0 so during the week i only can play from 19:00 GMT to around 22:00 GMT (what dont work with your time).
So we need to go for the weekend, i would like to ask if u can play at 14:00-15:00 GMT saturday?
or Sunday 19:00 GMT to 22:30 GMT?
Sunday at 1900 GMT sounds good to me!

Colpicklejar

Star Player
Steam Username
StealthAwesome
Cyanide Username
Kaldor Ditka
Country Flag
Hi. How about 5 pm your time (midnight gmt) tomorrow (monday)?
Sorry, ran into something today. I can play for the nxt few hours, or tomorrow after 5 pm my time. Please add me on Steam at StealthAwesome.

Balsha

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Balsha
Country Flag
Damn, i completely forgot about the game. I can only play after work nowadays, which is around 21:00 GMT and that is if i am not staying late.

Colpicklejar

Star Player
Steam Username
StealthAwesome
Cyanide Username
Kaldor Ditka
Country Flag
Is there some kind of spreadsheet where I can see the contact information of the people here? it's utterly asinine to rely on this website as the only point of contact.

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
Is there some kind of spreadsheet where I can see the contact information of the people here? it's utterly asinine to rely on this website as the only point of contact.

There is not anything like that. You all are more than welcome to share any contact information between each other though.

Where are you having problems?