BC16 (Altdwarf) MD8

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
This is Altdwarf by the way. :D Can't seem to edit the thread title.

Bc1.png

Sorry for the delay.

Deadline will be sometime early GMT on Wednesday, probably around 0400.

Good luck and have fun!

Last edited:

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
@Borke,
I'm in California, so GMT-8. We probably have to play on the weekend. I'm currently available 15.00 to 05.00 GMT on both Saturday and Sunday. Sunday is better for me.

Zoraster

Super Star Player
Country Flag
@coachman if you want the usual late evening game we are rather restricted this week with Friday and Tuesday already taken, and I'm also pretty run down at the moment so really if you want a start later than 20:00 Monday is the night when I could stretch up to 21:00. There is also an outside chance of Sunday 21:00, but I may well not be home in time so an option of last resort.

I can start (all times GMT) Saturday 05:00-20:00, Sunday 05:00-12:30, Monday 13:30-20:00, Tuesday 05:00-18:00.

Borke

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Borke
Country Flag
@Borke,
I'm in California, so GMT-8. We probably have to play on the weekend. I'm currently available 15.00 to 05.00 GMT on both Saturday and Sunday. Sunday is better for me.

Hello Znarx!

I am visiting relatives this weekend, but I should be back in time for a Sunday evening game. Can we aim for 20:00 GMT Sunday?

coachman

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
bjj hero
Country Flag
@coachman if you want the usual late evening game we are rather restricted this week with Friday and Tuesday already taken, and I'm also pretty run down at the moment so really if you want a start later than 20:00 Monday is the night when I could stretch up to 21:00. There is also an outside chance of Sunday 21:00, but I may well not be home in time so an option of last resort.

I can start (all times GMT) Saturday 05:00-20:00, Sunday 05:00-12:30, Monday 13:30-20:00, Tuesday 05:00-18:00.
Monday. Ill try my damnedest to be on for 2030gmt but if Im a little late then please be patient.

Havol

Super Star Player
Country Flag
@willpower68 , gmt-8 here. I'm available this weekend from 1800-2300 gmt. Monday from 0100-0400 gmt. Friday, Tuesday and Wednesday are out. I'd prefer Sunday around 1900gmt. What do you have open?

Zoraster

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Monday. Ill try my damnedest to be on for 2030gmt but if Im a little late then please be patient.
See you Monday. I can stretch to 21:00 so there is a reasonable amount of water under our lee boss. Be interesting to see how this one goes... last season I won this game purely thanks to the wizard in a game you dominated, but now our TVs have equalised we won't have that valuable crutch.

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey, I can do early tomorrow morning, or early Sunday morning. Or Monday at 20:30 GMT. Or Tuesday at the same time.
Lets go for monday at 20.30gmt

@Werebat unfortunately i can't make our game, i need to go to visit my godmother at the hospital and i wont can make on time.
Tomorrow i can't too, so i would like to call a admin loss for my team, and admin win for your team. Sorry for won't making this game happen.
@sbr32 and the admin team, please give the win to Werebat.

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Ah, that sucks Regor. My first non-loss of the season, though, so I won't complain.

I hope your godmother is OK. I lost mine years ago, she was a very special lady, meant a lot to me. I still know her nephews though.

Zoraster

Super Star Player
Country Flag
There was a fair amount of water under our lee, but alas we are now upon the rocks. Been waiting 40 mins and can't give it any longer I'm afraid. Not a great night for Altdwarf action, but at least I was able to play messenger monkey for Were and save him a fruitless wait of his own :)

Last edited:

coachman

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
bjj hero
Country Flag
There was a fair amount of water under our lee, but alas we are now upon the rocks. Been waiting 40 mins and can't give it any longer I'm afraid. Not a great night for Altdwarf action, but at least I was able to play messenger monkey for Were and save him a fruitless wait of his own :)
Im really sorry, just got here thinking it was 2130 start. My fault entirely.

I concede.