NieA7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
NieA7
Cyanide Username
Under7
Country Flag
you mean Sunday? works also 1800 for me

No, I mean the only time I can play is in the evening from 2100-2200 either today, Monday or Tuesday - my other half is ill at the moment so I'm on child duty all day, and we've got family for Sunday evening.

willpower68

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
No, I mean the only time I can play is in the evening from 2100-2200 either today, Monday or Tuesday - my other half is ill at the moment so I'm on child duty all day, and we've got family for Sunday evening.

ohhh i start work late and maybe only maybe i am free on tuesday then i can play if not i concede its my last game anyway.. and i quit BB i just try finish all my leagues, this is last game... i know better tomorrow but its not like i feel any joy to play it...

NieA7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
NieA7
Cyanide Username
Under7
Country Flag
ohhh i start work late and maybe only maybe i am free on tuesday then i can play if not i concede its my last game anyway.. and i quit BB i just try finish all my leagues, this is last game... i know better tomorrow but its not like i feel any joy to play it...

Sorry to hear that, I remember many games against your orcs in BB1. Let me know what you can do.

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
Hi @willpower68 & @NieA7 .

Firstly sorry to hear you are leaving BB Willpower, I've enjoyed the games I've played against you.

With regards to your match up, as the bottom 4 teams get relegated from the division the result may affect whether NieA7 or @Hudd ends up in the bottom 4. As such if you could actually play it would be appreciated, I can grant an extension if you need.

Edit: As this is T3 with people dropping and rerolling I would expect both Hudd and NieA7 to stay in T3 but who knows...been a division where I don't recall having to admin a single game, so be nice to finish that way:) Cheers.

Last edited:

NieA7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
NieA7
Cyanide Username
Under7
Country Flag

Any news Willpower?

NieA7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
NieA7
Cyanide Username
Under7
Country Flag
Match played and ended up a 3-0 win to me thanks to some silly dice, but Stats Grabber is sulking so I can't upload it ATM.