Halfway through the season!

@Veggente85 -versus- @stephB
@Regor -versus- @Smeik
@notorious noob -versus- @Jeliel
@SlyAnimal -versus- @Ravers
@Cram -versus- @zaz-75

---------------------------------------------
Deadline: The end of April 12th.
Possible extensions: yes, dont prefer it though!
Are we on schedule league wise: yes
---------------------------------------------

Jeliel

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Jeliel
Country Flag
Hey there @notorious noob

Here's my availability for the coming days (starting time):
Friday - 18:00 / 19:00 UTC
Saturday - 08:00 / 17:00 UTC
Sunday - 12:00 / 21:00 UTC
Monday - 16:00 / 21:00 UTC
Tuesday - 16:00 / 21:00 UTC

Let me know what works for you.
Take care Jeliel.

notorious noob

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey there @notorious noob

Here's my availability for the coming days (starting time):
Friday - 18:00 / 19:00 UTC
Saturday - 08:00 / 17:00 UTC
Sunday - 12:00 / 21:00 UTC
Monday - 16:00 / 21:00 UTC
Tuesday - 16:00 / 21:00 UTC

Let me know what works for you.
Take care Jeliel.

Will let you chose, friday evening,saturday afternoon, sunday afternoon/evening and monday evening all work.

Cram

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Cram
Country Flag
@zaz-75

i can start a game:
friday and tuesday 14-18gmt
saturday and sunday 10-18gmt

Cram

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Cram
Country Flag
Oh, Hello.
Well, like written thursday morning already,
Tuesday 14-18GMT start time is still possible for me.

Cram

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Cram
Country Flag
I am checking this thread 2-3 times every day since it was up (well, i checked it as much before to look if it is up) and have to admit i am getting tired of this.
Maybe a rule to post your times till thursday may help, i don't know. It is not much fun trying to plan things this way.

If the MD gets extended, i can play tomorrow 14-18GMT, but i am out now to do other things today.

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
I am checking this thread 2-3 times every day since it was up (well, i checked it as much before to look if it is up) and have to admit i am getting tired of this.
Maybe a rule to post your times till thursday may help, i don't know. It is not much fun trying to plan things this way.

If the MD gets extended, i can play tomorrow 14-18GMT, but i am out now to do other things today.
Agreed, people should be posting their preferred availability as early as possible instead of just asking for their opponent to provide theirs (of course no harm in doing both). I assume it goes against you if you do not suggest times and instead ask open ended questions. This is not a go at Zaz, I see this happen a lot in other divisions, yes I am sad and read all the threads! ;)

When I know my next game is against someone from a far off timezone and I have not played them before, I tend to message them as well before the MD starts to get a feel for the availability.

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
@zaz-75 please respond.

Deadline is by the end of Wed 12th. You still have time to make it happen.

Thank you all for being active with BBStatsgrabber. Its my first season I havent had any extra work with that during first half of the season.

PS. I am the greatest blood bowl predictor who has ever lived. @Smeik wont be getting any cheese in unforeseeable future.

Cram

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Cram
Country Flag
3rd check today so far,
i really would love another chance to collect some skulls, but it does not seem to happen...

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
3rd check today so far,
i really would love another chance to collect some skulls, but it does not seem to happen...
i really would like to see some claw players MNG :p not a full healty chaos players xD

Cram

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Cram
Country Flag
Claws are mostly just used to tickle other players.
But when they lie down laughing at the field some cruel decapitation tries with piling on are happening...
:D

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
@zaz-75 - you have 4 hours from now to stop by and try to make game happen (I am willing to extend MD if it makes it happen). If I dont see a post from you before that deadline, I wont consider extending MD. I've seen you online during last 24 hours, so I wonder why there are no word from you since Sunday. Based on the activity here, if the game wont happen - it is a very likely administrated win for @Cram.

zaz-75

Star Player
Steam Username
zaz 75
Cyanide Username
Zaz75
Country Flag
yea, sorry, has been a very busy couples of weeks, and not likly to change in short time :/ i have to drop a couple of matches in others leagues to
i will try to find time next week, hope so

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
Free win for @Cram Boooo!! Although he is probably more disappointed he didn't get to kill anyone! :p

Anyway @Ilgoth lets roll the Pain Train on again.

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
Yeah can we get this moving please. I'm going to PM my opponent this week but need the admin result applied before we can play. @Ilgoth any issues if you are away or something let me know what you want and I can apply it once I am back home.

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
My opponent is Zaz this week who I PM'd yesterday, fingers crossed for a reply ;)

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
Rolled and posted.

Match between Cram and zaz-75 has been decided as home victory 2-1 for Cram, purely based on the activity regarding matchmaking.