mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Hello Coaches,

The spoon is on Day 3. Here is the schedule. Let's try and finish it by the end of next weekend, all right?
Spoon Schedule 3.jpg

After two days the standing look like this:
Spoon Standings 2.jpg

And here who we all are:
  1. @Valdac, Klaatu Verata Nikto, Necros
  2. @Ravers, Brothers EnBalmed, Khemri
  3. @Scaritus, Nott Wrong'uns, Orcs
  4. @Regor, Carnival of Mogadouro, Woodies
  5. @mamutas, Carnivores of Might Guard, Woodies
  6. @Martin ScoresEasy (Chickenfish), Nurg Alert!, Nurgle
  7. @Boneraker, Hammerhorror Hitmen, Necro
  8. @Kelrak, Wolfsburg Titans, CDorf

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
My team is probably going to face the greatest challenge in this competition: 5STR Tomb Guardians. If I to come out of this game with no deaths, I'll consider that the luckiest day for my Carnivores.

So, @Ravers, when are we going to do it?
I am at GMT-5, prefer to start during the weekday after 2:00 GMT. On a weekend I prefer to start close after 11:00 GMT, avoid the games around 17:00 GMT, as well as other random commitments.

Would tomorrow 11:00 GMT work for you?

Valdac

Star Player
Steam Username
Sunulael
Cyanide Username
Valdac
Country Flag
Hello @Kelrak !

When would you like to play? I'm more or less free this week so tell me your preferences and I'll try to adapt.

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
My team is probably going to face the greatest challenge in this competition: 5STR Tomb Guardians. If I to come out of this game with no deaths, I'll consider that the luckiest day for my Carnivores.

So, @Ravers, when are we going to do it?
I am at GMT-5, prefer to start during the weekday after 2:00 GMT. On a weekend I prefer to start close after 11:00 GMT, avoid the games around 17:00 GMT, as well as other random commitments.

Would tomorrow 11:00 GMT work for you?

Hey @mamutas that should be ok. Is 12 (lunchtime) my time zone so bring it on. Equally how do we stop 2 blodge dancers!!:)

Edit you only have 1 lol

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Hey @mamutas that should be ok. Is 12 (lunchtime) my time zone so bring it on. Equally how do we stop 2 blodge dancers!!:)

Edit you only have 1 lol
Yeah. I got a tree instead. Thought I give this build a try. Worked very well last game. ;)
See you tomorrow!

Scaritus

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Scaritus
Cyanide Username
Scaritus
Country Flag
Sorry, that's all time I sleep then go to work!
I can do 0900-1200 GMT most days or the weekend :)
That's very tough this week. I leave for work 06:30 every day this week. And I'm away all weekend. Could you start any earlier on the Wednesday morning? I might be able to head to work later?

Boneraker

Veteran
Steam Username
Boneraker
Cyanide Username
Boneraker
Country Flag
@Regor Greetings what times are you good to get our game in? I'm pretty flexible but I can't really do between 15:00 and 11:00 GMT unless there's no other choice.

Martin ScoresEasy

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Chickenfish
Country Flag
That's very tough this week. I leave for work 06:30 every day this week. And I'm away all weekend. Could you start any earlier on the Wednesday morning? I might be able to head to work later?
I'm +10 so those are my after-work times. What time GMT were you thinking and I'll let you know if it works :)