Waiting list

Frankolino

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Frankolino
Cyanide Username
frankolino
Country Flag
Hi there. I've been looking for a closed league to play and was glad to see the thread in Steam today that Big Crunch is moving to next season.
Would like to apply if there is still room for season 7. I'm not a good coach and willing to play Norse, which for some unclear reason all other coaches really enjoy (maybe something related to AV7 I guess...)

Last edited:

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
Hi there. I've been looking for a closed league to play and was glad to see the thread in Steam today that Big Crunch is moving to next season.
Would like to apply if there is still room for season 7. I'm not a good coach and willing to play Norse, which for some unclear reason all other coaches really enjoy (maybe something related to AV7 I guess...)

Glad my thread found someone! I always feel spammy teenager, when I throw those threads around.

Tack

Star Player
Steam Username
Tack
Country Flag
Hey, just chose to enter a new team instead of continuing my old one.. so do I just slot on the end of the queue here?

whitehot

Veteran
Country Flag
Sign me up for the new season please. Hopefully you have a few spots left. Thx for the info Reximus!