St Albans/Hertfordshire tabletop games/leagues?

Meta

Veteran
Country Flag
Getting back into the tabletop game and wondering if there's anyone in or around St Albans in the UK who is up for a game?

Or if there are any leagues going. I've not found anything so far and the local GW wasn't much help when I went in a while back.

Cheers!

Valdac

Star Player
Steam Username
Sunulael
Cyanide Username
Valdac
Country Flag
Hi @Meta I'm in Aylesbury... I don't know if 45 mins is close enough but that's all I can offer! :p

Meta

Veteran
Country Flag
45 mins is a bit of a stretch - but have you seen the STABBs tournament in St Albans in September? Maybe my goblins can lose to you there!

Valdac

Star Player
Steam Username
Sunulael
Cyanide Username
Valdac
Country Flag
I had no idea about the tournament. But... I bought my first tabletop team this week... they're not even assembled yet xD

Valdac

Star Player
Steam Username
Sunulael
Cyanide Username
Valdac
Country Flag
Necros! (but with some weird minis xD)

Well in two weeks I'm going to Spain to stay for the summer and I can't see myself spending a lot of time with miniatures when I can finally be with my family and friends (and getting wicked drunk xDDD)

I will try though... :rolleyes:

Country Flag
We are a general tabletop/board gaming group that meet up every Tuesday night in a pub in Hertford. We've only recently got into Blood Bowl (2016 edition) but there are 4 or 5 of us keen to play regularly or start a league. Amazing game!

Cerumol

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Cerumol
Country Flag
Hello,

I am based in Luton, and play in a small league based in Stevenage. Let me know if you fancy a match some time :)