Mega Star Player
Steam Username
MSG Musculo
Cyanide Username
TwoScoops
Country Flag
MD7 is now Live!

This week, we have the following match-ups:

@ParaDoc @sbr32 @Gligo @Tillbeast @Alini @Trunkhead @Scaritus @Pete @Martin ScoresEasy @Corkir :
upload_2017-7-12_9-16-16.png

Current standings are:

upload_2017-7-12_9-16-27.png

You have until July 18th to play your games.

None of you are new to these shores, but please do remember the following:
  • Arrange your matches in this thread.
  • Post your results in the result thread.
  • One of you (the winner usually) uploads to Statsgrabber
  • Any problems or questions just ask.
Rules are at http://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/big-crunch-2-rules.6120/.

I would highly recommend that everyone use the matchmaking threads for scheduling - I don't have access to steam chat logs and therefore can't use those (or other means of communication) to help me make a decision on how to administer games in these circumstances.

Pete

Veteran
Steam Username
Pete n3than
Cyanide Username
Pete
Country Flag
Me and @Trunkhead has scheduled our game for wednesday the 19th since i am on vacation from tomorrow unthill the 18th. We have scheduled for 18 Utc the 19th hope that's acceptable or else we might have to come up with something else.

@TwoScoops Can you confirm this is allright or do we have to find something else, even though it might be hard :p

Corkir

Veteran
Country Flag
@Scaritus currently can start 3-7pm utc thurs, all day fri sat and sun, 3-7pm utc mon. Not available tues or next weds despite the extension that i expect will be happening.

Scaritus

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Scaritus
Cyanide Username
Scaritus
Country Flag
@Scaritus currently can start 3-7pm utc thurs, all day fri sat and sun, 3-7pm utc mon. Not available tues or next weds despite the extension that i expect will be happening.
I could do 20:30 BST onwards Thursday if you can push it or we could do 10:00 BST Friday morning?

Corkir

Veteran
Country Flag
I could do 20:30 BST onwards Thursday if you can push it or we could do 10:00 BST Friday morning?
I would be reluctant to push it when we have another option, especially with the potential for a woody rat shoot out which can run long. I am off work on friday so that 10am local time start is ideal for me.

TwoScoops

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
MSG Musculo
Cyanide Username
TwoScoops
Country Flag
Me and @Trunkhead has scheduled our game for wednesday the 19th since i am on vacation from tomorrow unthill the 18th. We have scheduled for 18 Utc the 19th hope that's acceptable or else we might have to come up with something else.

@TwoScoops Can you confirm this is allright or do we have to find something else, even though it might be hard :p
Yeah the short extension is fine. Thanks for the heads up!

Tillbeast

Star Player
Steam Username
Tillbeast
Country Flag
@ParaDoc
Can do tomorrow (Friday) 1700GMT - 2100GMT
Saturday 1800-2100 This is a big maybe though, may be elsewhere.
Sunday 1200-1900
Tuesday 1700-2000
Let us know which if any suit.

ParaDoc

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Doc (Link in Profile)
Cyanide Username
ParaDoc
Country Flag
@ParaDoc
Can do tomorrow (Friday) 1700GMT - 2100GMT
Saturday 1800-2100 This is a big maybe though, may be elsewhere.
Sunday 1200-1900
Tuesday 1700-2000
Let us know which if any suit.

Probably going to have to be Tuesday 20GMT I'm out of town this weekend. I usually get home from work between 20-2030 GMT if we start a bit late will that be a problem?

Tillbeast

Star Player
Steam Username
Tillbeast
Country Flag
Probably going to have to be Tuesday 20GMT I'm out of town this weekend. I usually get home from work between 20-2030 GMT if we start a bit late will that be a problem?
8 30 will be about latest I can start due to early work start

ParaDoc

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Doc (Link in Profile)
Cyanide Username
ParaDoc
Country Flag
8 30 will be about latest I can start due to early work start
I will try to make sure that I'm home by 20:00 GMT If you are ready a bit before. I should be able to get off work 30 minutes early. So 1945-2015 for sure.

Pete

Veteran
Steam Username
Pete n3than
Cyanide Username
Pete
Country Flag
@TwoScoops @Trunkhead I will have to forfeit my game, some family stuff came up for me tomorrow and i can't play.
We tried to schedule a game here an hour ago, but then something else came up and i had to postpone and postpone.
Thanks to Trunk for bearing over with me and my life which is a mess :p

Tillbeast

Star Player
Steam Username
Tillbeast
Country Flag
@ParaDoc this is not going to happen sorry, 8.30gmt is 9.30bst which is way to late for me to start a match due to early work. I keep forgetting the 1 hour difference (Use to UK based events and should be putting 7.30 not 8.30). None of the times you were available would had been ok for me during the week anyhow and you were not available at the weekend so seems like this was a none event from the start.

ParaDoc

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Doc (Link in Profile)
Cyanide Username
ParaDoc
Country Flag
@ParaDoc this is not going to happen sorry, 8.30gmt is 9.30bst which is way to late for me to start a match due to early work. I keep forgetting the 1 hour difference (Use to UK based events and should be putting 7.30 not 8.30). None of the times you were available would had been ok for me during the week anyhow and you were not available at the weekend so seems like this was a none event from the start.
Gotcha would a draw sound fair to you? Or ill take the loss since I was out this weekend ill leave it up to you and @TwoScoops.

Last edited:

Tillbeast

Star Player
Steam Username
Tillbeast
Country Flag
Yeah a draw sounds fair. Always difficult to arrange games with americans during the week due to my work and week ends people have other stuff to do.